BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Daisy T.
I love the original Cadburry egg, so thought this one would be good. It wasn't. The filling is the part I didn't like, too sweet.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Favorite Easter time candy! Always have to buy glad they are making them for other holidays now too. You can buy them anywhere
Sarah T.
Portage, MI
These were such a surprise on the shelf. I never thought I'd be able to get these any other time but easter. They are so yummy.
Sarah D.
Green Mountain, NC
Sooo yummy, it's like having your original Cadbury at the end of the year. If you like the original you'll like the scream egg.
Angel C.
Apopka, FL
Taste just like the original Cadbury egg. Don't let the green gooey in the middle fool you. Kind of cool to have for Halloween.
Johna J.
If it means I get the deliciousness of Cadbury Creme Eggs twice a year, I'll overlook the gross green inside of the scream egg.
Jazmine D.
These are my favorite. My family gets these every halloween. They taste great and are green inside so it's great for Halloween.
Maggie D.
Cadbury eggs are delicious! They're messy to eat due to the filling inside, but the creamy center is worth any potential mess.
Scotland M.
Sylacauga, AL
So cute and so much fun for Halloween! Also, they are so addictive and taste amazing!! They taste just like the Easter ones!
Alex C.
Clearfield, UT
These cream eggs are the best. They are the best treats cause of their delicious milk chocolate outsides and creamy insides.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?