BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I love that these are available other than at Easter time! I've been having a hard time finding them this year after buying them last. Love them!
alexis h.
Covington, GA
Hated these. A I could think of was snot. I would not recommend this to any one. Love the original ones but not these. I bought these at walmart.
Jessica C.
Lagrange, GA
Every Halloween, I buy these bad boys up to keep in my Mom-stash. Something about a Cadbury egg just speaks to my hormonal soul once a month.. ;)
Kassie K.
Carbondale, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury eggs are one of my favorite things to eat and I love these little "screme eggs" because they're a fun twist on something I already love.
Hannah K.
Bordentown, NJ
I was thrilled to see these out at Halloween time, but the texture was not as satisfying as the original eggs. It's slightly more solid inside.
Delyn M.
I always buy these for a Easter & I'm even more excited that they came out with a holiday version so I can get them more than just once a year.
Kristin A.
lowell, Arkansas
Cadbury eggs are the best! Any reason to have them at different times if they year - count me in! These eggs are a great addition at Halloween!
Laurie H.
Tuscumbia , AL
These were always a favorite for me every easter, so you can imagine my excitement when I found that you can get them for halloween too now!
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cute for a Halloween egg but this is way too sweet, I felt sick from the amount of sugar. They need to re formulate this egg with less sugar.
Jessica H.
Gulfport, MS
Cream eggs were my favorite part of Easter. Now, you can enjoy them at Halloween with a blast of color. These scream eggs are a Cadbury win.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?