BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are basically just like the original creme eggs, but with a different color filling inside. I buy these around Halloween too because the Cadbury Creme Eggs are my favorite. Luckily I can get them two times a year!
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Cadbury creme eggs for Easter so I love that Cadbury created one for Halloween. Instead of the orange/yellow egg yolk they replaced it with a lime green instead. Same exact flavor just different colors that are perfect for Halloween!
Shay V.
Atlanta
I love Cadbury Creme Eggs so when they introduced these at Halloween I snatched them up immediately. Admittedly they look pretty gross with the green interior but the flavor is basically the same as the originals so I am more than happy to overlook the repugnant creme color
Amber P.
Salem, OR
I love love love all of the Cadbury eggs! The chocolate outside is just right and I love the consistency of the filling! So glad they came up with a Halloween version!
Becky W.
Writing this because the regular cadbury creme egg wasn't an option of this snap. Cadbury eggs used to be my favorite. Every year they seeemed to be getting smaller and smaller, but i thought maybe i was just getting taller and taller. Then this year i bought one and couldn't even finish it. They changed their chocolate and it tastes like generic chocolate, not the cadbury chocolate we all know and love. I am super disappointed and can't begin to imagine how the poor cadbury buddy must feel!
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cadbury Eggs are delicious.. but they are very rich. It's impossible to eat more than one with how rich the cream is. I can't eat any of these Screme eggs, though. The green color of the cream freaks me out and I just don't like it. My sister, however, is obsessed with Cadbury Eggs and will find any excuse she can to eat them. This is one excuse. 3 stars for taste and having devoted fans ( my sister ).
Regina B.
Highland, CA
First of all I can't say how happy I was to see these for Halloween! Every year I looked forward to Easter because I can get these. These are the same delicious candies as the Easter ones with a spooky twist. The inside creme is green! I hope Cadbury makes these for every holiday or better yet all year round!
Stacey K.
Poplar Grove, IL
So these use to be my all time favorite easter candy when I was a kid. I couldn't wait for the Easter bunny to bring them in my basket. I remember biting into them and the creme running out. It was great.
Well...they are not like that anymore. When u bite into them the creme is stuck there at the bottom of the egg and doesn't move. The creme is gross. I don't buy them anymore. Bummer!
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I have always loved Cadbury Eggs, and up until recently I also love the Cadbury Screme Eggs. I bought some this Halloween, and I was disappointed. The chocolate doesn't taste the same at all. I've been eating Cadbury Eggs for a long time, so I can tell when they have been changed. The chocolate is not as rich now, which was very disappointing for me. As far as candy in general goes, they still taste good, but they aren't nearly as good as they used to be.
Jennifer M.
I am a Cadbury creme egg lover and they keep the Cadbury Screme eggs in stock year round at my local Dollar General store,I always grab a couple when I'm there and have a sweet tooth,my daughter thinks the green center is spooky. The green center is literally the only difference from the original. I'll always buy them.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to the Easter version?