BY CADBURY

Your trick-or-treaters will scream with delight when they see this new, festive twist on a classic favorite! CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy is the perfect treat to pass out to all your visitors this Halloween season. With it's delicious milk chocolate coating, soft fondant center, and the surprise green creme, your house may become the most popular on the block!

• Hats the screme about ???1 Answers
  • Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?5 Answers
  • I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, whe...4 Answers
Shay V.
Atlanta
I love Cadbury Creme Eggs so when they introduced these at Halloween I snatched them up immediately. Admittedly they look pretty gross with the green interior but the flavor is basically the same as the originals so I am more than happy to overlook the repugnant creme color
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are basically just like the original creme eggs, but with a different color filling inside. I buy these around Halloween too because the Cadbury Creme Eggs are my favorite. Luckily I can get them two times a year!
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
I look forward to the Halloween season each year so that I can eat these delicious and very cool looking chocolate eggs. They are so tasty and milk chocolate tasting. I absolutely love the price too. They're individually wrapped and so easy to eat or throw into those trick or treat bags. One of my favorite seasonal treats!
Torey R.
Houma , LA
What holiday do I love more than Easter? Halloween! These are the only two times a year I can get my hands on Cadbury eggs. Yes they are a bit pricy but omg they are soo good and worth the money. I buy them by the armload. If you love chocolate, you will love these eggs.
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Cadbury creme eggs for Easter so I love that Cadbury created one for Halloween. Instead of the orange/yellow egg yolk they replaced it with a lime green instead. Same exact flavor just different colors that are perfect for Halloween!
Amber P.
Salem, OR
I love love love all of the Cadbury eggs! The chocolate outside is just right and I love the consistency of the filling! So glad they came up with a Halloween version!
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury creme eggs are my all time favorite candy. I was so excited to see them on the shelves this time of year with a Halloween theme. They are so rich and sweet which makes for the perfect one time treat when I get a craving.
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love when these come back on the shelves. The chocolate is soft and the filling is always creamy. I can’t get enough of these. These eggs are always the first Halloween candy I purchase. I always have some hidden away just for me.
Becky W.
Writing this because the regular cadbury creme egg wasn't an option of this snap. Cadbury eggs used to be my favorite. Every year they seeemed to be getting smaller and smaller, but i thought maybe i was just getting taller and taller. Then this year i bought one and couldn't even finish it. They changed their chocolate and it tastes like generic chocolate, not the cadbury chocolate we all know and love. I am super disappointed and can't begin to imagine how the poor cadbury buddy must feel!
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cadbury Eggs are delicious.. but they are very rich. It's impossible to eat more than one with how rich the cream is. I can't eat any of these Screme eggs, though. The green color of the cream freaks me out and I just don't like it. My sister, however, is obsessed with Cadbury Eggs and will find any excuse she can to eat them. This is one excuse. 3 stars for taste and having devoted fans ( my sister ).
Jamie Rose S.
Are these coming out this Halloween 2016?
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
I've never seen these before!!! I love Cadbury eggs, where do they sell these? I can't believe I've been outta the loop on this lol
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
What is in the middle of these eggs? I love cadbury eggs!!!😍😍😍
Tara N.
I'm assuming this has like a green cream inside ?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Hats the screme about ???