Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies.
With Cadbury milk
Cookies enlarged to show texture.

Sunita R.
Doral, FL
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!. I absolutely love cadbury chocolates on a whole, they're my favorite type of chocolate however when i was introduced to these fingers, i simply could not get enough. it's a chocolate exterior with a lovely cookie interior and it's really delicious. It is sweet but so are most chocolates, nevertheless, i enjoy them regularly. I suggest you give it a taste.
Lindsay P.
Guelph, ON
My mother and grandmother used to buy these when I was growing up, and I still love them. They're a thin, light cookie and perfect if you just want a bite of something sweet!
Rasmin B.
I love Cadbury chocolate fingers, they're absolutely delicious. I can have this all day long. Love the crunchy taste of the inside and the chocolate on the exterior. Great to snack to share with others, it's just perfect.
Akheela H.
Toronto, ON
I like this original flavor finger cookies. I think it is wonderful to give as gifts for anyone that likes chocolate.
Haley W.
Plano, TX
Cadbury chocolate is my all time favorite. The flavors are not like anything I have had before. My first time trying Cadbury chocolate was in England. I fell in love and then I came back to the states and saw that some stores sold Cadbury fingers. I was thrilled!
Paige L.
Letchworth, Hertfordshire
This is an amazing product has the right amazing of cadburys best chocolate and the right amount of the biscuit finger to make a delicious chocolate finger
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
I love these but still buy them from the British store where the cookie (biscuit) is not as dry/crumbly and the chocolate a little smoothr. Even the North American version is better than most cookies and has the perfect cookie / chocolate combination (plus you can have one instead of 1/4 of a cookie
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cadbury Milk Chocolate is the best quality treat! I love all varieties, and they’re never overpriced! Always easy to find at most stores, too! Delicious!
Benish E.
I not a big lover of this chocolate. I think they are better for kids, but as an adult I think we do deserve more luxurious chocolate as we can't have it everyday. Common Laddies treat yourself to some luxury you won't regret it trust me.
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Light biscuits covered in not the best quality chocolate. Good with a tea or coffee but not the best chocolatey biscuit in the world
Jasmine C.
Where can I buy those they look really good?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
OOOHHH! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE!! DO THEY TASTE JUST LIKE THE EGGS??
Anita W.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I love Cadbury but have not tried these- anyone have a take on them?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate covered cookies, how about the taste of these? They are good?

back