Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies.
With Cadbury milk
Cookies enlarged to show texture.

Elena T.
Toronto, ON
I bought these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how delicious they were. I never doubted the chocolate aspect being delicious, as I was unsure how I would feel about chocolate covered cookies. I like these a lot and will definitely re-purchase!
Rob P.
Mission
Traditional favorite, appropriate for all ages, great tasting and perfectly sized. Get a box for yourself and indulge. What a casual and pleasant surprise to satisfy your sweet tooth. Great for sharing (hint, hint)
MrsJ M.
This chocolate is soooo bomb.com lol. It was on sale for $3.99 when I bought and the regular price is $5 something. It's so addicting...when you start eating it you can't stop getting some more. If you love biscuit with cover chocolate then you gotta try this.
KIM W.
Dartmouth, NS
I get these all the time it reminds me of when i was little and my mom ised to pack them in my lunch can. They still taste the same which is awesome. The dark chocolate is great against the crunchy inside :) lil taste of childhood
Dyan F.
Calgary, AB
Love how I can eat a few or a lot. The fingers are what I need to eat when I am at work snacking, put with my ice cream when I am watching a movie at home or even break into tint pieces and put on top of my iced coffee.
sarah p.
I love these, if you like milk chocolate and biscuits these are just great. The chocolate melts in your mouth as the cookie gives you a beautiful crunch. Great to put out on a plate when you have guest over. Just amazing over all highly highly recommend
Lindsay P.
Guelph, ON
My mother and grandmother used to buy these when I was growing up, and I still love them. They're a thin, light cookie and perfect if you just want a bite of something sweet!
Omta Y.
Hamilton , ON
Delicious, hard to put down snack! My sister and I would get so excited whenever our mother bought these. Cadbury chocolate is so creamy and the biscuit was nice and crunchy and sweet, so delicious!
Julie L.
St, ON
It's the perfect ratio of biscuit to chocolate in every bite. And with only about 26 calories each I can pop one into my mouth to quickly quash a chocolate craving. I love [product:cadbury] chocolate and these satisfy me every time!
Michelle c.
These are super delicious. They are sweet but the cookie help to balance the sweetness. I used to eat them a lot as a child but I haven't aye them for awhil . But they ate very delicious
Jasmine C.
Where can I buy those they look really good?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
OOOHHH! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE!! DO THEY TASTE JUST LIKE THE EGGS??
Anita W.
Staten Island, NY
I love Cadbury but have not tried these- anyone have a take on them?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate covered cookies, how about the taste of these? They are good?