Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies.
With Cadbury milk
Cookies enlarged to show texture.

Buy on Amazon
Sharon G.
I absolutely love these chocolate covered cookies. I don't purchase them often because I find them a little pricey for the quantity you get. When you bite into these chocolate-covered cookies, the combination of the chocolate and the crunch of the cookie is to die for. I make these cookies last each time I get them, but is that ever hard to do!! Anyone who likes a cookie with chocolate should try these, you'll fall in love with the taste.
Samantha S.
Kitchener, Ontario
I found this chocolate delicious and addicting. I was worried the cookie like item was going to be dry, however found the texture nice. I get thirsty very easily, I am the type of person who needs a drink with ice cream. Though this product did make me thirsty, it was in no was in comparison with other chocolate items that usually leave me in need for a drink. Overall nice snack, great for a school lunch treat.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
I love these but still buy them from the British store where the cookie (biscuit) is not as dry/crumbly and the chocolate a little smoothr. Even the North American version is better than most cookies and has the perfect cookie / chocolate combination (plus you can have one instead of 1/4 of a cookie
Kristen W.
Edmonton, AK
These are one of my favorite chocolate treats! They have the perfect balance of cookie with chocolate, and are so yummy! I like to stick them in the fridge for a couple hours before I eat them so they're nice and chilled when I eat them. The dark chocolate ones are also pretty good, and so were the white chocolate ones (not sure if they still make them though :'().
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I so love these, Cadbury Milk Chocolate Finger Tin. These are totally awesome!! It's a mixture of cookie & milk chocolate. They are so good with a coffee of tea or even a glass of milk!!! Such a great snack, You can't just eat one, at least I can't. I get these every year at Christmas, but I also bought some because I wass craving them!! I highly recommend these Cadbury Milk Chocolate Finger tin!! You'll love them!!! Yummy!! :)
valerie m.
I love these for a snack and also had them as a child. I buy them at walmart and they are worth every penny. I trust the Cadbury name and buy a lot of their products. Actually, this was I believe the very first Cadbury product i ever had. i will continue buying them.
Hannah C.
Ah these are so yummy! Once I start eating them I really cannot stop. little biscuit fingers covered in cadburys chocolate. You get quite a lot in a box and I could easily eat them all haha. Can purchase in any grocery store here in the UK and so cheap! Usually like £1
Helen N.
Benfleet, Essex
Amazing snack when you are on the go. Even more amazing when you are having a girls night in. My go to treat. If you love chocolate, you'll love this. A mixture of melt in your mouth and crunch which I enjoy. Good value for money and would recommend .
Elena T.
York, MO
I bought these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how delicious they were. I never doubted the chocolate aspect being delicious, as I was unsure how I would feel about chocolate covered cookies. I like these a lot and will definitely re-purchase!
Rob P.
Mission
Traditional favorite, appropriate for all ages, great tasting and perfectly sized. Get a box for yourself and indulge. What a casual and pleasant surprise to satisfy your sweet tooth. Great for sharing (hint, hint)
Jasmine C.
Where can I buy those they look really good?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
OOOHHH! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE!! DO THEY TASTE JUST LIKE THE EGGS??
Anita W.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I love Cadbury but have not tried these- anyone have a take on them?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate covered cookies, how about the taste of these? They are good?