Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies.
With Cadbury milk
Cookies enlarged to show texture.

RAISA f.
Nottingham, Nottingham
These are addictive and too good to share once you eat one you may as well eat the rest. Can't buy these regularly but these are my all time favourites. I remember getting them at Primary and junior school in a pack of two from peoples birthdays.
Emily B.
Barton, Staffordshire
Chocolate fingers have to be one of the most tasty, addictive biscuits ever! I have always loved them, but unfortunately cannot eat them anymore as they contain wheat! Fingers crossed that Cadbury releases gluten free chocolate fingers soon!
Donna H.
LOVE!. I absolutely love cadbury chocolates on a whole, they're my favorite type of chocolate however when i was introduced to these fingers, i simply could not get enough. it's a chocolate exterior with a lovely cookie interior and it's really delicious.
Catherine S.
THE BEST! I love these chocolate finger treats.... the only problem is you can never just have one or two!!!! They're too nice and end up having ten of them! Very tasty and even better dipped into a cup of coffee. ☕
Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's not all chocolate there's more biscuit than chocolate but it's a nice amount and can have the whole box it's that nice. I haven't found. Any other brand to do chocolate fingers. But they did come out with the white chocolate one which I also like.
Tori S.
My all time favourite chocolate biscuit , I can't put the box down which is very bad for your health but ah well !! Can eat these every day if I wanted to as they are very affordable for only £1.00 !!!!!
Lisa W.
22 Exeter Drive, Glasgow
tasty tasty tasty! these are just so yummy and easy to snack on. i could honestly not just have one then i’ll look and i’ve ate the whole packet. good for dipping in tea aswell. highly recommend
Louise K.
Great for a treat or a snack. Cadbury Milk chocolate coated biscuits. The brunt taste like any other products. Once I eat one I find it hard not to eat the whole pack. Would recommend them to others.
Theo P.
My obsession with chocolate has grown because of these fingers! I love them so much they have a crunchy inside and a chocolatey coating they are so tasty! I'm going to continue to buy these for a long time!
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
OH MY GOD.... these fingers are to die for they are so addictive and just tick every box for a biscuit. I love the honey Combe once they have and white chocolate too. Amazing
Jasmine C.
Where can I buy those they look really good?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
OOOHHH! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE!! DO THEY TASTE JUST LIKE THE EGGS??
Anita W.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I love Cadbury but have not tried these- anyone have a take on them?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate covered cookies, how about the taste of these? They are good?

back