Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies.
With Cadbury milk
Cookies enlarged to show texture.

Sarah H.
My grandparents and parents would buy these at a local British shop and they were always a treat as a kid. I usually buy them now at world market and my God these things are so good and downright addictive. Not even ashamed to say I can eat an entire box in a sitting or 2 . They are so light and you cannot just have one. It's impossible. Beware, if you try these be prepared to eat it all at once.
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Cadbury Original Finger Chocolate Covered Cookies are addicting! The combo of the biscuit covered in Cadbury chocolate is just amazing! This product is hard to find where I live so I definitely stock up when it is available here. This is definitely repurchase worthy.
Felicia B.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
These are absolutely amazing! The rich chocolate flavor while having a nice crispy cookie, mmmm. I buy boxes at a time to stock up lol you can't find them often so when you do you gotta try them to find out for yourself
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!. I absolutely love cadbury chocolates on a whole, they're my favorite type of chocolate however when i was introduced to these fingers, i simply could not get enough. it's a chocolate exterior with a lovely cookie interior and it's really delicious. It is sweet but so are most chocolates, nevertheless, i enjoy them regularly. I suggest you give it a taste.
PM G.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My God these are good !

I honestly don't think these biscuits can be improved upon.
Perfect to munch on by themselves, or (even better!) dunk into some tea (or coffee, for you Americans!) they are a delightful blend of crunchy biscuit and sweet, sweet milk chocolate.
As if that weren't enough, they somehow hold their form after dunking and remain firm enough to make it out of the cup without disintegrating, unlike so many other inferior biscuits.
The only slight negative is that they are so good it's almost impossible to stop eating them.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite cookies - the milk chocolate with very cold milk make for mouth heaven! This milk chocolate is so silky smooth - it does not have that horrid lecithin waxy taste - it melts luxuriously in your mouth. Add the crunchy buttery goodness of the cookie and you have --- heaven!
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Addicted.. I can't think of anything to say except that I love love love these. I cannot have them in my house because they will whisper to me from the cabinet. Calling me.. To eat them all up. Delicious, melty chocolate, crispy cookie... ummmm.. now I want to run out and buy more!
Rachel S.
These are one of,my favorite foods in the world. I can eat a whole pack in one sitting! Just the right balance of crunchy cookie with smooth Cadbury chocolate. The US version is sweeter than the UK (as with most confectionary) but that doesn't detract from how marvellous they are!
Haley W.
Plano, TX
Cadbury chocolate is my all time favorite. The flavors are not like anything I have had before. My first time trying Cadbury chocolate was in England. I fell in love and then I came back to the states and saw that some stores sold Cadbury fingers. I was thrilled!
Sobia A.
I bought a dozen of these after hearing about how Hershey will be disallowing the importation of Cadbury product into the US from UK, sort of a protest purchase. This chocolate does taste of higher quality than what is made and sold in this country.
Jasmine C.
Where can I buy those they look really good?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
OOOHHH! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE!! DO THEY TASTE JUST LIKE THE EGGS??
Anita W.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I love Cadbury but have not tried these- anyone have a take on them?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate covered cookies, how about the taste of these? They are good?

back