BY CADBURY

A minty cool cream centre, filled with crunchy Oreo biscuit pieces and covered in delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate… a match made in heaven!

Buy on Amazon
Leah O.
Cadbury chocolate is hands down the best chocolate bar brand ever. The chocolate is so milky and creamy and it beats any other chocolate in the world. It is my go to brand and honestly I can’t get enough of it. If you haven’t tried anything from this brand, you need to. You won’t regret it
Catherine N.
Macclesfield, cheshire
I first saw this in the shop and avoided it! It wasn't until someone had brought some and i tried it and fell in love! It's perfect. It's milk chocolate outside and inside is a perfect mix off mint and oreo pieces. Definatly worth the try even if you don't think it's your kinda thing! I often find myself picking myself up a packet because it's there and so delicious!!
Darci B.
Gloucestershire
if you’re a lover of mint chocolate you really have to try this! at first i was unsure but honestly it’s got an amazing taste and it’s available from all supermarkets around the £1-£1.50 price. I’d definitely re buy as i’ve done this many times before!!
Ailsa M.
This is so delicious the combination of Oreos and Cadbury chocolate I wouldn’t of been able to think that myself you can get it locally for cheap it is much better than any of the chocolate bars I have tried it is incredible I definitely recommend
Deify W.
Bangalore
It is so delicious. I have atleast 5 packets every month. It is very much affordable. I east it every week and guess i am addicted to it. It especially a great thing to give to children. All my friends eat it because I recommended it to them.
Sarah A.
Bodmin
Tastes like Oreos buts with heavenly dairy milk chocolate around it. A fabulous idea and a great flavour id recommended to try it especially if you love Oreos you'll love this chocolate bar! Great to share or eat alone 😂
Gabrielle L.
Leicester, Leicester
This is by far my favourite chocolate!! The chocolate has so much flavour. This is my go to chocolate bar. It’s very affordable and worth every penny. I recommend it all the time and I will definitely keep buying it!!!
misbah a.
You cant go wrong with a bit of chocolate and this is a personal favourite especially because no one else likes mint so i dont have to share.
sophie c.
Yum yum yum! Literally my favourite thing ever, this chocolate is so good. Mint oreos which are my favourite + chocolate what can I say?
Kanudha G.
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Finally after trying a lot variety around me, Oreo won my pallete. The flavour is phenomenal and it just has no more to say.