BY CADBURY

Cadbury Mini Finger Tub like bite-size finger cookies comes in 7.0 ounce packages in the pack of 4. The Cadbury department may not be staffed by mysterious elves or people who wave magic wands but it’s every bit as magical. We employ the very best new product people in the business and they spend all their working hours inventing, experimenting and playing with chocolate, and coming up with all sorts of weird and wonderful ideas. As one of the distributor of European cookies, snacks and confectionery products, Acme Import Company is using its expertise and dedication to deliver quality products to create loyalty among its clients. Acme is the exclusive US distributor for several European brands of baked goods and chocolates.

Eyvonne W.
I remember getting these in my Easter basket as a kid (the full sized ones) and I loved these. They were one of my favorite sweets and I always looked forward to getting these. Since I've grown up,I've tried to be more aware of the things I put into my body so I no longer eat these due to the HFCS.
christina j.
Charlestown, MA
Love these cookies!!!! Anything covered in cadbury chocolate is good! They are available in milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate and they even have special holiday flavors available!
Stephanie V.
Brick, NJ
Anything coated in creamy delicious Cadbury chocolate is good, but coating these sweet and crisp cookie sticks in Cadbury chocolate is pure magic!
James V.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so good, They remind me of twix except with out the caramel. They are great as snacks for kids or even if your feeling sweet that day.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Love these mini fingers!!! cookie and chocolate best combo for a sweet fix! cadbury has one of the creamiest chocolate out there in my opinion
Amanda H.
Carrollton
These are amazing! I like to use them as ice cream cake toppers. I am sure you can use them in other recipes or just enjoy alone!
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Cadbury Mini Fingers are so addictive, they're hard to stop eating. Great for folks who love cookies dipped in chocolate.
Vanessa P.
These are okay. Love the cadbury chocolate. These are kind of.like cookies in a way. Prefer cadbury eggs ha
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love them !
But I don't eat them that often I think they are kind off "too sweet" for me.
chris p.
Fall River, MA
Heaven in a bag. These are delicious. The kids love them too, great for snack time.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can I find these at Wal-Mart?