BY CADBURY

Buy on Walmart
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Laura R.
My all time favourite treat! I used to only get them around Easter but now that they are available year round so I am able to eat them all the time! They are absolutely delicious, nothing compares to them!
elle b.
I love these I smashed them up and put them inside a cheese cake I make at easter. They stayed crunchy and tasted so chocolaty and good.
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
So yummy! I try to be good and only buy these at Easter. Once I put them in the freezer so I wouldn't eat them all at once....worst idea. They taste even better frozen!
Amanda W.
We love these and not just at Easter time great packaging you can buy basically anywhere The only downfall is you can't stop eating them once you start lol
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Love this candy. Cadbury chocolate is amazing. It is a bit hard to find if it's not Easter but they are amazing. The only con I have is that the small packs barely have any candy in them and they are expensive. I would recommend buying the bigger packs.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
These are an Easter favorite. I get them after Easter is over on sale and they are nostalgic of my childhood. Its crunchy candy coating and chocolate inside is so yummy!
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
Can't never have enough! I stock up after season too! I've never met a person who doesn't love these. My favorite and so cute!
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLATES EVER!! It breaks my heart so much that I can only get them for a few months of the year but just means I have a reason to buy a packet anytime I see them haha! Recommend to everyone! Very tasty but very addictive!
Chantelle C.
Orillia , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish they sold these year round where I live because they are so darn good! Milk chocolate in a egg shaped with a candy coating to give it a egg shell look. I can only seem to buy them around easter here but they are so worth it. I always stock up on them I love them more than smarties or M&Ms on ANY given day!
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These never last long in our house. I buy jumbo bag and they're gone in 2 days. We love them wish wasn't just easter thing
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1