BY CADBURY

Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Janelle R.
These are stupid good. I love the smoothness of chocolate and the crunch of the sugar coating. So popable! Terrible for my diet though. :)
Serenity M.
I love to eat these any time of year, not just at Easter. I wish they would make them for every holiday.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
These are the best thing EVER! I always buy multiple bags of them and whenever I eat them, it's extremely hard to not eat the whole bag. My favorite Easter candy BY FAR!!
Jennifer W.
Manteno, IL
A favorite springtime treat in our house. It's a must around easter. I love the bag size and the portion control it serves.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
These are my absolute favorite easter candy. I love the small bags because they're great for portion control, but when I'm on a writing marathon these are the perfect snack to keep in my drawer. Crunchy outside shell with a melty chocolate interior...perfection in a candy egg.
Brandi M.
Sterrett, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
BEST CANDY EVER! I will eat so many I get sick. If I see them I have to stock up cause they are only available at certain holidays
Ashley H.
Goodyear, AZ
This is my favorite Easter candy! I stock up on them every year And freeze them in my freezer
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
An Easter classic! If you don't eat Cadbury mini-eggs around Easter, there is something wrong with you!
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
These are DELICIOUS! I don't really like the large cadbury eggs-they're too much for me but these are not that way. My husband accidentally brought me the dark chocolate ones (trying to get these) as a surprise and they are just as good if not better. Yum!
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
These chocolates are highly coveted and quickly devoured in our house! Creamy sweet chocolate inside, creamier than american chocolate, and a matte candy shell outside. My favorite Easter candy.
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1