BY CADBURY

Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
Obsessed with these!! Unique chocolate taste mixed with the candy shell. Wish this was available year round and not just during Easter time. Definitely need to stock up!
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
Oh how I love you mini eggs! I wait for Easter every year for these. But wait, did I read that right?? They are available all year?? My taste buds just exploded!
Meghan M.
Elmira, NY
Just bought 2 bags last night. A must have during easter time. I eat the outside she'll by cracking it with my teeth then let the chocolate melt in my mouth.
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
These are my favorite around easter! I could eat the whole bag. The shell is so good and the chocolate inside is not like regular chocolate its so creamy!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
These are great! Perfect bite size creamy chocolate goodness. They are great for plastic eggs at Easter or just to snack on when you NEED some chocolate.
Krista N.
Warren, AR
These should be available year-round. Delicious! Huge fan of Cadbury, and I actively anticipate Easter season when these lovely creations hit the stores!
Courtney H.
This is my favorite treat during Easter. Brings me back to my childhood. I feel like some of the best candies are the ones you had when you were young!
Maria B.
Lancaster, CA
I wait all year for Easter so I can go and buy the large bags of these eggs. I love them! And they have dark chocolate or milk chocolate, both amazing!
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Why why why are these so addictive! They so much better than M&Ms however they're only out at Easter time. Wish they would bring these out year-round!
Lisa B.
We always look for these. These are the best especially the dark chocolate mini cadbury eggs. We can never get enough of these every Easter season
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1