BY CADBURY

Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Julia J.
These are my absolute favorite. I wait all year for these to come out, and sometimes I get lucky and they keep them a little longer than Easter. Crunchy outside with a milk chocolate inside. Delicious:)
Tia  J.
These are my FAVORITE candies I could probably eat them all day and not get sick of them. I wish they were available year around. Maybe this Easter I can stock up on them? lol
Kirsten H.
These have been a part of Easter for my entire life! Crunching shell and delicious chocolate insides, I grab a bag of these every year as soon as they're put on the shelf!
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
Every year I wait very impatiently for the stores to bring out their Easter candy so that I can run to the store and buy every single bag of these that they have. Mini eggs are just.that.good.
Emily A.
Helper, UT
These little gems are my FAVORITE! I always stock up on them around Easter time! I even bought 4 HUGE bags to give away as a "favorite things" gift. They were a huge hit! Crunchy outside and a smooth velvety inside. Mmmmmmm.
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
These are DELICIOUS! I don't really like the large cadbury eggs-they're too much for me but these are not that way. My husband accidentally brought me the dark chocolate ones (trying to get these) as a surprise and they are just as good if not better. Yum!
Katherine B.
I wish I could pick these up all year round. These are smooth milk chocolate wrapped in a crunchy sugar coating. They taste so delicious. If you like milk chocolate, you will like these.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Every year, we look forward to Easter, when we can get Cadbury's wonderful Mini Eggs. Each Mini Egg is a piece of Cadbury chocolate, wrapped in a hard candy shell.
Katie C.
My favorite part of Easter candy season are these yummy eggs!! They are so smooth and creamy. They taste so good. Love the hard shell's crunch and the melty smooth inside.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Even my teenage sons adore these. Great that we can purchase these here. Crunchy chocolate shell with a chocolate egg inside. Cadbury knows how to make delicious treats.
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1