BY CADBURY

Buy on Walmart
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Jennifer W.
Manteno, IL
A favorite springtime treat in our house. It's a must around easter. I love the bag size and the portion control it serves.
Laura J.
Jonesborough, TN
I look forward to Easter candy and this is my favorite. I keep a bag hid from everyone in my house and I don't feel one bit guilty.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
These are my absolute favorite easter candy. I love the small bags because they're great for portion control, but when I'm on a writing marathon these are the perfect snack to keep in my drawer. Crunchy outside shell with a melty chocolate interior...perfection in a candy egg.
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
These are my FAVORITE easter candy of all time. Every year, someone buys me a knockoff, and they simply aren't the same. I love these! I buy them in bulk every time they come out.
Jody H.
Barrington, NH
You really can not just have one. It's more like one handful. And then one more! They are at the top of the candy chain.
Shivani P.
LOVE! I always get a couple packs of these during Easter time! I love Cadbury chocolate, everyone has to try some form of it because it is the best chocolate!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
These are very delicious. The combination of the crunchy shell and the creamy chocolate center is just perfect!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
SO addicting! I currently have a bad next to me now. Cracking that sugary shell with your teeth is just so satisfying. I'm lucky they don't sell them year round or else I would weigh a lot more than I do now haha (:
Mandy H.
These are absolutely delicious! I wish they could be purchased year round. So, so tasty and addicting!
Kayleigh W.
Orlando, FL
My favorite Easter chocolate! I remember these from when I was a kid. Crisp candy shell filled with delicious Cadbury chocolate. Nom nom nom
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1