BY CADBURY

Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to have these when Easter comes around they are so good! I never use to like em but now I can't get enough they are super cheap, I use to get them at my local Walmart but they are only stocked when it's Easter time! Highly recommend them!
Alex H.
Literally one of the best Easter candy! I always look forward to them each year. Its kinda of like a big M&M to me. Got a crunchy outside shell and a milk chocolate inside. Definitely cant go wrong with these. It might not be for everyone but its totally worth a try if you like chocolate. Cadbury Mini Eggs 💗👌🐰
Alexandra L.
West seneca , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Only sold in America during Easter - I load up. They are my favorite candy! I can eat an entire bag in a few minutes. I love Cadbury chocolate & it's inexpensive. I wish they were sold year round - they would sell!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are an Easter favorite. I always buy at least one bag a season. I love the crunch of of candy shell and the chocolate is so smooth and tasty. They don't get too sweet, which is dangerous because you can eat a whole bag. These are so addictive.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
My favorite Easter candy!!! I grew up on these. My mom would buy us the mini bags and put them in our Easter basket. I love the hard candy shell and smooth, creamy, delicious chocolate inside! I look forward to spring each year for these!
Jessica P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are absolutely delicious. I wish they were available year round and not just Easter. The crunchy outside shell mixed with the smooth chocolate on the inside is a nice treat. Before you know it, you will have eaten the whole bag. They're that good.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really good too! Just pop a couple of them in your mouth, love the shell coating and how they look like eggs. I've also got This a lot my Easter basket when I was little. Yet another one to put in my sons basket this year
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
These chocolates are so good. I was introduced to them a few years ago and look forward to their appearance every year! I'll be adding these to my kids's Easter baskets (and probably stealing a few for myself).
Influenster M.
Great around Easter time. The chocolate is delicious it melts perfectly in your mouth and has that crunch of the outside to go with it. If you eat to many it will make your stomach ache. It's a repurchase.
Mary R.
This is my favorite Easter candy!! The crispy shell is perfect around the creamy solid milk chocolate egg. The texture and taste is unique from other chocolate, and I love it!
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1