BY CADBURY

Explore the darker side of Easter candy with Mini Cadbury eggs. Each extravagant, bite-sized candy egg is filled with solid royal dark chocolate and surrounded by a crisp sugar shell colored in the deep purple, red, yellow, and blue hues you might expect of springtime flowers in full bloom. It’s decadent, indulgent, and absolutely delicious. Kick those sissy pastel candies aside, and let this dreamy dark chocolate delight paint your palate with the sort of richness you can only expect from Cadbury.

Cadbury Mini Eggs Royal Dark Chocolate
  • "It is not too sweet like the milk chocolate so it doesn't make me feel nauseous." in 1 review
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
I have to be completely honest, I don't like these. I've been enjoying a lot of dark chocolate recently, so I picked these up from my local grocery store when I saw them because I had never tried the Cadbury Mini Eggs Royal Dark Chocolate before. I had a few, and I didn't enjoy them. I thought maybe I was having an 'off' day, so a couple days later I tried them again, and I definitely do not like them. I prefer the milk chocolate ones for sure. Don't feel discouraged by this though, you might actually enjoy these, they're just not for me.
Meghin F.
These are the best thing ever. If you haven’t had them you probably should because you will never stop eating them!!! They melt in your mouth. It’s a shame these are only seasonal.
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my kryptonite in the spring. As soon as Easter stuff hits shelves, I'm out searching for them. I only discovered the dark chocolate ones this year. Game changer. I love dark chocolate. I'm drooling lol
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
I haven't had these since last Easter however I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate so these were great for me. I'm not the biggest fan of cadbury however it's a simple chocolate and would be hard for anyone to mess up. It's good and I would buy again just not the best.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
At my house, we only like dark chocolate. And when I saw these, I thought, how perfect are they for Easter baskets. They remind me of M&Ms cause of their crunchy outer shell but I love that they are dark chocolate. Honestly, they make a great snack (especially with pretzels).
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy these more than the milk chocolate version because they aren't as sweet. The small size is about the size of a peanut M&M, so a handful is satisfying but not too filling. The dark chocolate is not a high cacao percentage, it's the sweet dark chocolate similar to a Hershey's dark chocolate bar.
Jacie S.
I don't normally have a sweeth tooth but when i tried this, it triggered my chocolate cravings. I enjoy this sweet treat. It is not too sweet like the milk chocolate so it doesn't make me feel nauseous. I really like these when I am in a chocolate mood.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
I'm not a fan. The dark chocolate is too sweet for being dark chocolate. This makes me slightly sad because I adore the regular creamy chocolate Cadbury mini eggs.
Alyssa P.
I absolutely adore the milk chocolate version of this candy and assumed the dark chocolate would be just as good. Unfortunately I wasn't a huge fan and will be sticking with the milk chocolate.
Sem K.
These are just as good as the milk chocolate! Such great quality chocolate and maybe it's just me but I love the crunch of the candy coating with the chocolate
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite Cadbury product?