CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz

by Cadbury

Made with our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate and covered in a crispy, colorful, candy shell. Share the joy with family and friends this Easter.

Anyone else have a bad addiction to these?
Is this anyone else’s favorite Easter candy?
Are these made with concentrated milk?
Start your review of CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz!
Chantal H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I look forward to these CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz every season! 🤤🍫 Cadbury has some of the best chocolate ever! These mini eggs have a crisp sugar shell and milk chocolate inside! You can sometimes find a bulk bag of these at Sam's Club for 42oz for $11.48 which is a huge bag but never lasts in my home 🙋‍♂️🍫🙋‍♀️😅 great chocolate and absolutely delicious 👏 highly recommend!
Mrs. M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Mrs. M.
Purchased at: Target
These are absolutely delicious, perfect for Easter 🐣 or Passover! I’ve eaten these eggs every year and occasionally stock up on them so that I can enjoy them after Easter is over. These are delicious little chocolate coated pieces of heaven. Totally unique shell coating much different from what an M&M tastes like. Yum!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,321 reviews
My kids absolutely love these they loved him in the Easter baskets me a not so much but my kids love the flavor and I would buy them from every year and make sure that they were in their Easter baskets so I would recommend for that
Jaime F.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,259 reviews
Every Easter I stock up on multiple bags. They are the perfect blend of a thin but crunchy outer shells and soft, delicious chocolate inside. These are a definite must try!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,129 reviews
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
I love these mini eggs. They are great. Love the taste. Just the right amount of chocolate for me. Cute little packages. Perfect for a nice snack.
Alana P.
I’m obsessed with these absolutely love these! My favorite Easter candy with a great taste. I have to eat moderation because they are that good. Great price for the product!. I definitely recommend to others!
Alex B.
These are the greatest and come in different seasonal varieties. They are a silky milk chocolate with a hard candy coating. Not to mention, they are extremely affordable. If you are a chocolate aficionado then these are the candy for you!
Terese B.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo delicious. One of my favorites for the season. I love the chocolatey taste. It melts in your mouth.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Cadbury milk chocolate eggs, my favorite candy and it only comes out at Easter. Milk chocolate with a candy chocolate shell, they are so delicious. The price is a little bit higher than most candy but worth it.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these eggs crispy shell on the outside and the inside is loaded with chocolate. I do tend to get these only around Easter time and I always look forward to it. Obviously stocking up on it as well! I would recommend and rebuy every year always.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Char H.
Sandbach, Cheshire
il y a 2 ans
Mariah C. il y a un an
They haven’t changed packages I’m guessing you’re talking about the caramel this is plain milk chocolate
Chelsea M.