CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz

by Cadbury

Savor smooth milk chocolate surrounded by a colorful candy shell. Then share the joy with family and friends. See product details here.

Who chooses chocolate over health every Easter!!! ? 😂✋🏼[product:cadbury-mini-eggs-milk-chocolates-10-oz]
Which one is your favourite [product:cadbury-mini-eggs-milk-chocolates-10-oz] or Hershey's Eggies Milk Chocolate Eggs In Candy Shell ?
Anyone else have a bad addiction to these?
Start your review of CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz!
Chantal  H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Chantal  H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I look forward to these CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz every season! 🤤🍫 Cadbury has some of the best chocolate ever! These mini eggs have a crisp sugar shell and milk chocolate inside! You can sometimes find a bulk bag of these at Sam's Club for 42oz for $11.48 which is a huge bag but never lasts in my home 🙋‍♂️🍫🙋‍♀️😅 great chocolate and absolutely delicious 👏 highly recommend!
Cindy K.
Asheville
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Cindy K.
I absolutely love these candies. The hard candy doesn’t have a weird taste but the best part is the creamy smooth chocolate inside. We are on our second bag 😁
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Alicia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would eat this entire bag if my kids weren’t acting like vultures.. I suppose I could share! These are my all time favorite guilty pleasure!
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Veronica P.
I’m glad these are seasonal because they are dangerously delicious 😋 Like eat the whole bag in a sitting kind of yummy!!!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Easter candies are so good! This is my first time trying them and I love them, good chocolate flavor, not too sweet good consistency and pretty colors. Perfect for Easter! I recommend them! Delicious!
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Kassi C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I wait all year for these babies to hit the selves again for Easter! 🐣 One of my all time favorite candies! These are like a way better version of M&Ms with their sweet crunchy shell, and lush Cadbury milk chocolate inside! I always have a candy bowl with these in them! If you have a sweet tooth I’d absolutely recommend grabbing a bag of these next time you’re at the grocery store! You won’t regret it! 🐰 #CadburyEggs #CadburyMiniEggs #CadburyBunny #Candy #SweetTreet #SweetTooth #Snack #Voxbox
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Hands down the best Easter candy — maybe even the best candy of all time. These mini eggs have the perfect crunchy shell and the taste of the inner chocolate is incredible. There’s something so addicting about these mini eggs, like there’s a magical secret ingredient or something. I love them and highly recommend you try them!CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz
Michelle H.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite! I can't buy the big bag of these because I will literally eat the whole bag. Cadbury chocolate is the best at it's price point, it's so good!
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,199 reviews
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolates, 10 oz uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
💕 love. Maybe I will get some for Easter? Great taste 😌 and value. Affordable and tasty. Easy to eat a lot of. I wouldn't improve this product. 💜 Yummy 🤤
Danielle  S.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these super good I get them every year super yummy my kids hate them but I don't so i just bought me a bag of these the other day 😋😋
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cynthia C.
Charlotte H.
Sandbach, Cheshire
il y a 3 ans
Mariah C. il y a 2 ans
They haven’t changed packages I’m guessing you’re talking about the caramel this is plain milk chocolate
Chelsea M.