Cadbury Mini Eggs uploaded by Kim C.Cadbury Mini Eggs uploaded by Kim C.Cadbury Mini Eggs uploaded by Ashley H.See all 8 photos

BY CADBURY #65 in Chocolate

• Do you eat these out of the bag or in...Straight from bag! 19 Answers
  • Are these like whoppers? What's a whopper 😱 I feel depr... 9 Answers
  • never had these do they have peanuts? Nope there aren't any peanuts 9 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I have a thing for Cadbury chocolates of any type. I think their chocolate is the creamiest, tastiest brand out there. These particular chocolates are dangerous because it's not that hard to eat a whole bag in one sitting! The candy coating on the outside is engineered like an m&m but doesn't taste like it - these are much better!
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
Craved my sweet tooth! I tried these for the first time in Easter 2016., and I bought it at my local Target. It has a hard chocolate shell (so crunchy!). The chocolate itself is creamy and tastes delicious. It's a great treat to have every Easter.

PS: You can get these Easter candies on discount after Easter at Target!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
DeWitt , AR
I wait for these all dang year. My momma craved Cadbury eggs while she was pregnant with me & I can't get enough of these while I'm pregnant with my son! I love them twice as much now. The candy shell is a perfect cover for their smooth chocolate inside. I stock up after Easter. 😋
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
I wish these were available all year round! They are the BEST easter treat, and I don't think I like any other chocolate more. People I know will randomly buy me a bag because they know how much I love them. They are slightly chalky, with super smooth chocolate inside. Heaven!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Honestly these chocolates are my favorite part of Easter. They taste amazing and aren't too rich. I especially like the crunch the shells makes. I would say these candies are a must during Easter or any time you want a sweet yummy treat. Try them if you haven't
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
These might just be my favorite seasonal candy. I feel like the mini Cadbury eggs offer the perfect balance of chocolate to gooey middle. I fill my girls Easter baskets every year so they will share with me. And I will continue to do so for many years to come!
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesville, VA
The #cadbury #Minieggs are my favorite Easter treat, hands down! They are small, so it's easy to ration your portion size, and delicious! The candy shell adds a nice crunch, but the chocolate inside is smooth and creamy. I always buy these when I find them!
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
I wait all year long for these candies to come into stores! They are seriously delicious. The chocolate is amazing and the hard shell outside of it is perfect. I buy multiple bags and try to stock up because you can only find them at Christmas and Easter.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I love these so much that by the time Easter rolls around every year I've already gained 2-3 pounds just from eating Cadbury Mini Eggs. I stock up after Easter. I think it's the crunch that makes these so addicting. Cadbury Mini Eggs are my one true love.
Katie F.
Katie F.
These are my favorite part about Spring. They last only a few days in my household. They remind me of M&Ms but they are a bit larger and the candy shell is lighter. I like the taste of the chocolate better than M&Ms. I wish I could find these year round!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
Candice B.
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Why don't they sell these year round?