Add a Photo

#49 in Chocolate
Photos (6)
Margarita F.
Margarita F.

Cadbury Mini eggs are THE BEST ever. I have to say this is by far the best easter chocolate of all. Every year I buy several bags and try to make them last. β€œiII put them in my mouth, crack the candy shell, peel it off with my tongue, and then let the chocolate dissolve.” They are pure can’t-stop-eating-them. I love Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

These very well may be the most addicting (chocolate) candy on the planet. I love the crunchy shell. It use to be that they were only found in stores in the spring/ near Easter, but I have seen them more and more - I just don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing! I did see that they make mini bags that appear to be single serving ms - great idea!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

I have a thing for Cadbury chocolates of any type. I think their chocolate is the creamiest, tastiest brand out there. These particular chocolates are dangerous because it's not that hard to eat a whole bag in one sitting! The candy coating on the outside is engineered like an m&m but doesn't taste like it - these are much better!
Alex H.
Alex H.

Literally one of the best Easter candy! I always look forward to them each year. Its kinda of like a big M&M to me. Got a crunchy outside shell and a milk chocolate inside. Definitely cant go wrong with these. It might not be for everyone but its totally worth a try if you like chocolate. Cadbury Mini Eggs πŸ’—πŸ‘ŒπŸ°
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, California

Craved my sweet tooth! I tried these for the first time in Easter 2016., and I bought it at my local Target. It has a hard chocolate shell (so crunchy!). The chocolate itself is creamy and tastes delicious. It's a great treat to have every Easter.

PS: You can get these Easter candies on discount after Easter at Target!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR

I wait for these all dang year. My momma craved Cadbury eggs while she was pregnant with me & I can't get enough of these while I'm pregnant with my son! I love them twice as much now. The candy shell is a perfect cover for their smooth chocolate inside. I stock up after Easter. πŸ˜‹
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA

I wish these were available all year round! They are the BEST easter treat, and I don't think I like any other chocolate more. People I know will randomly buy me a bag because they know how much I love them. They are slightly chalky, with super smooth chocolate inside. Heaven!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

Honestly these chocolates are my favorite part of Easter. They taste amazing and aren't too rich. I especially like the crunch the shells makes. I would say these candies are a must during Easter or any time you want a sweet yummy treat. Try them if you haven't
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN

These might just be my favorite seasonal candy. I feel like the mini Cadbury eggs offer the perfect balance of chocolate to gooey middle. I fill my girls Easter baskets every year so they will share with me. And I will continue to do so for many years to come!
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA

The #cadbury #Minieggs are my favorite Easter treat, hands down! They are small, so it's easy to ration your portion size, and delicious! The candy shell adds a nice crunch, but the chocolate inside is smooth and creamy. I always buy these when I find them!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Serenity M.

Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
daibelys g.
daibelys g.

never had these do they have peanuts?
Candice B.
Candice B.
Evansville, IN

Are these like whoppers?
lisa l.
lisa l.

Why don't they make the caramel filled ones mini? I need to be able to shove 6 in my mouth instead of just 1

Join Now