BY CADBURY #85 in Chocolate

Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • "Oh how I wish these little drops of deliciousness were available year round (although I would probably weigh 10 lbs more!)." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these and I look forward to seeing them in stores around Easter,, my favorite Easter candy" in 5 reviews
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I have a thing for Cadbury chocolates of any type. I think their chocolate is the creamiest, tastiest brand out there. These particular chocolates are dangerous because it's not that hard to eat a whole bag in one sitting! The candy coating on the outside is engineered like an m&m but doesn't taste like it - these are much better!
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
Craved my sweet tooth! I tried these for the first time in Easter 2016., and I bought it at my local Target. It has a hard chocolate shell (so crunchy!). The chocolate itself is creamy and tastes delicious. It's a great treat to have every Easter.

PS: You can get these Easter candies on discount after Easter at Target!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
I wish these were available all year round! They are the BEST easter treat, and I don't think I like any other chocolate more. People I know will randomly buy me a bag because they know how much I love them. They are slightly chalky, with super smooth chocolate inside. Heaven!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Honestly these chocolates are my favorite part of Easter. They taste amazing and aren't too rich. I especially like the crunch the shells makes. I would say these candies are a must during Easter or any time you want a sweet yummy treat. Try them if you haven't
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
These might just be my favorite seasonal candy. I feel like the mini Cadbury eggs offer the perfect balance of chocolate to gooey middle. I fill my girls Easter baskets every year so they will share with me. And I will continue to do so for many years to come!
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesville, VA
The #cadbury #Minieggs are my favorite Easter treat, hands down! They are small, so it's easy to ration your portion size, and delicious! The candy shell adds a nice crunch, but the chocolate inside is smooth and creamy. I always buy these when I find them!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
I love these so much that by the time Easter rolls around every year I've already gained 2-3 pounds just from eating Cadbury Mini Eggs. I stock up after Easter. I think it's the crunch that makes these so addicting. Cadbury Mini Eggs are my one true love.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
I wait all year long for these candies to come into stores! They are seriously delicious. The chocolate is amazing and the hard shell outside of it is perfect. I buy multiple bags and try to stock up because you can only find them at Christmas and Easter.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I jump for joy when I see these hit the shelf around Easter!! I love the crunchy outside shell and the melt in your mouth chocolate center. Plus they remind me of Easter egg hunts at my grandpas! They are a great little candy to add inside Easter eggs!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
I love the Easter season when these are being sold in stores. The chocolate is super creamy and the candy shell adds the perfect amount of crunch. These are incredibly yummy. I would definitely suggest picking some up if you see them in stores.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
Candice B.
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
never had these do they have peanuts?
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Why don't they sell these year round?