BY CADBURY #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Made with our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate and covered in a crunchy candy shell, these Cadbury Mini Eggs milk chocolate candies are an Easter classic.

• Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?19 Answers
  • Are these Cadbury Mini Eggs as good as the regular Cadbury candy ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get heartburn?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
My all-time FAVE candy! Every Easter, I stock up! If you're a chocoholic, these are for you! Such great, smooth, quality chocolate.
Love the crisp candy coating as well. These are so addictive! For real, my fave candy of ALL time!
Love that they're solid choco under the candy shell. The choco is so rich and high quality, it takes a lil bit for them to melt in your mouth! Definitely makes it easier to savor!
Kayla M.
My favorite part about Easter is these chocolates. They’ve been my favorite since I was a child! The chocolate is rich and the sugar shell adds a nice crunch to it! I’ll actually buy these for myself as soon as they go on the shelves, which I did yesterday. The bag of chocolates is close to $6 which isn’t that bad in price but I’ll only buy myself one every year.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Of all the candy in the world, I think cadbury mini eggs are possibly my favorite. They seem like they'd just be like giant M&Ms but somehow, they are so much better. I buy several bags around each holiday (Christmas, Easter) so that I can have these most of the year, LOL
Jessica R.
Cordova
My all time favorite candy. It’s like m&m’s on steroids and classy. I used to buy them in bulk when they only came out around Easter. Now that they come out for multiple holidays I have a dangerous and glorious supply in my pantry. 😍😍😍😍
Reese P.
Madison
This is the candy I look forward to the most when it’s nearing Easter. Don’t bother with the chocolate bunny or jelly beans. Cadbury is the best there is. Happy to see that Cadbury has start selling varieties of this candy year round.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
These are addictive! This is the only candy I reach for during Easter time. They’re similar to m&ms but I think the chocolate is way creamier. I love to leave these in my mouth until the coating melts so I can savor them.
Courtney W.
I’ve been given this as a gift multiple times for Easter as a child. Just the one of many things I’ve been given. Better than the creme eggs. And they taste great.
Jack B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am in LOVE with these Cadbury mini eggs. I love the crunchy outer shell with that nice rich chocolate on the inside. I probably stop in at the convenience store more often than I should for these! An absolute must have! Get them while you still can!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury mini eggs are The Best.  The chocolate is so creamy and delicious, and the light candy shell adds just enough crunch.  I used to stock up at Easter, but now I can buy them throughout the year, since they do versions for most holidays.  Love these!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Easter candies. I love the crunchy outside and cremey chocolate inside. The chocolate is so delicious. I really like the small convenient size bags. You can find them under $1 just about anywhere.
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
Jordan M.
Can I find these at times other than Easter?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you find these any other time during the year besides Easter time?
Candice B.