BY CADBURY #76 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Made with our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate and covered in a crunchy candy shell, these Cadbury Mini Eggs milk chocolate candies are an Easter classic.

• Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?19 Answers
  • Are these Cadbury Mini Eggs as good as the regular Cadbury candy ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get heartburn?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
My all-time FAVE candy! Every Easter, I stock up! If you're a chocoholic, these are for you! Such great, smooth, quality chocolate.
Love the crisp candy coating as well. These are so addictive! For real, my fave candy of ALL time!
Love that they're solid choco under the candy shell. The choco is so rich and high quality, it takes a lil bit for them to melt in your mouth! Definitely makes it easier to savor!
Kayla M.
My favorite part about Easter is these chocolates. They’ve been my favorite since I was a child! The chocolate is rich and the sugar shell adds a nice crunch to it! I’ll actually buy these for myself as soon as they go on the shelves, which I did yesterday. The bigger bag of chocolates is close to $6 which isn’t that bad in price but I’ll only buy myself one every year.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the BEST Easter chocolates out there. I love Cadbury chocolate because it is so rich creamy and wonderful!!! I get a bag of these every year around this time. They’re super affordable and you can find them anywhere around Easter time! They’re definitely worth the 5$
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Of all the candy in the world, I think cadbury mini eggs are possibly my favorite. They seem like they'd just be like giant M&Ms but somehow, they are so much better. I buy several bags around each holiday (Christmas, Easter) so that I can have these most of the year, LOL
Kelsey B.
I generally like everything Cadbury related, but these chocolate mini eggs are probably not on my top 5! The inside is a thicker chuck of chocolate which is great, but I'm not too fond of the shell. It's a little "rough" and has a weird texture to it but eventually tastes like an M&M shell. Not my favorite, but enjoyable!
donya a.
J'adore tellement  les chocolats mini eggs. Si vous ne connaissez pas je vous conseille de vite aller en acheter un pour le tester. Je ne crois pas que vous aller détester sa. Son gout est tellement bon mais si vous avez des allergies lisez bien les ingrédients avant de l'acheter.
Jessica R.
My all time favorite candy. It’s like m&m’s on steroids and classy. I used to buy them in bulk when they only came out around Easter. Now that they come out for multiple holidays I have a dangerous and glorious supply in my pantry. 😍😍😍😍
Reese P.
This is the candy I look forward to the most when it’s nearing Easter. Don’t bother with the chocolate bunny or jelly beans. Cadbury is the best there is. Happy to see that Cadbury has start selling varieties of this candy year round.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
These are addictive! This is the only candy I reach for during Easter time. They’re similar to m&ms but I think the chocolate is way creamier. I love to leave these in my mouth until the coating melts so I can savor them.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I first tasted this years ago when I was little and have craved for them since then. The crispiness of the outer shell plus the milk chocolate inside is a great treat to satisfy my craving for sweets. I've always loved Cadbury but this is just their best variety, in my opinion. They run about 3.99 a package and are worth every penny! The only downfall is they aren’t sold year round!
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
Jordan M.
Can I find these at times other than Easter?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you find these any other time during the year besides Easter time?
Candice B.