BY CADBURY #6 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Made with our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate and covered in a crunchy candy shell, these Cadbury Mini Eggs milk chocolate candies are an Easter classic.

• Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?19 Answers
  • Are these Cadbury Mini Eggs as good as the regular Cadbury candy ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get heartburn?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
Who can deny that these aren't the best chocolates out there?! My mom is from England, so when family came to visit us, they always brought some Cadbury candy. I've been eating Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs since they came to the US, and I'm so happy that they now come out for every holiday season. I already picked up some mini bags for my sons and nephews special Golden Easter eggs, and just need to pick up a big bag so I can top off some cupcakes for this Easter. It would be a miracle if no one has ever tried these, but if you haven't, I highly recommend that you do.
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Cadbury mini eggs in milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell. I try to buy a big bag for Easter every year because the chocolate is so good a creamy.i just left Walmart and they had the big bags on clearances for $1.00 and the small ones $0.37 I couldn't resist especially at that price I bought several of each and I'm still sucking on a handful of them they are so delicious I wish they where sold all year round.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
My all-time FAVE candy! Every Easter, I stock up! If you're a chocoholic, these are for you! Such great, smooth, quality chocolate.
Love the crisp candy coating as well. These are so addictive! For real, my fave candy of ALL time!
Love that they're solid choco under the candy shell. The choco is so rich and high quality, it takes a lil bit for them to melt in your mouth! Definitely makes it easier to savor!
Kayla M.
My favorite part about Easter is these chocolates. They’ve been my favorite since I was a child! The chocolate is rich and the sugar shell adds a nice crunch to it! I’ll actually buy these for myself as soon as they go on the shelves, which I did yesterday. The bigger bag of chocolates is close to $6 which isn’t that bad in price but I’ll only buy myself one every year.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I tried these for the first time this Easter and OH MY YUM! They are so good.  The chocolate is so rich and deliciously melty.  The hard shell on the outside has a vanilla-y scent that just goes so well with the overall texture of the chocolate giving it a bit of crunch.  I'm hooked and I'll be getting again!
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
These are my absolute favorite chocolate Eggs. I have bought them from Target, Walgreens, Walmart and many other places. They are affordable and very delicious. I love everything about these chocolates. I also love that they Aren’t just out for Easter! They have different ones for different holidays!
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the BEST Easter chocolates out there. I love Cadbury chocolate because it is so rich creamy and wonderful!!! I get a bag of these every year around this time. They’re super affordable and you can find them anywhere around Easter time! They’re definitely worth the 5$
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Of all the candy in the world, I think cadbury mini eggs are possibly my favorite. They seem like they'd just be like giant M&Ms but somehow, they are so much better. I buy several bags around each holiday (Christmas, Easter) so that I can have these most of the year, LOL
Kelsey B.
I generally like everything Cadbury related, but these chocolate mini eggs are probably not on my top 5! The inside is a thicker chuck of chocolate which is great, but I'm not too fond of the shell. It's a little "rough" and has a weird texture to it but eventually tastes like an M&M shell. Not my favorite, but enjoyable!
Lacie T.
I wait for these every easter.  They are the candy I don't feel bad about sitting down and eating the whole bag , even though I should HA!  There is something about them, they don't taste like normal chocolate and the hard candy shell gives the perfect CRUNCH
Janelle R.
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Serenity M.
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
Jordan M.
Can I find these at times other than Easter?
Candice B.
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you find these any other time during the year besides Easter time?