BY CADBURY

Made with our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate and covered in a crunchy candy shell, these Cadbury Mini Eggs milk chocolate candies are an Easter classic.

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs

Start your review of Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bloomsburg, PA
Every Easter my mom sends me 3 bags of these to last me throughout the year. It never gets old and they satisfy even the smallest sweet tooth. Even my husband who doesn't eat much chocolate or sweets can't say no to a Cadbury egg when I offer him one haha.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Safeway
I like that the candy coating on Cadbury Eggs is matte. Its thicker than M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candy candy shell. Cadbury products can be a little expensive compared to domestic brands, so I wait until the after holiday sale usually.
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: Target
These are quite possibly my favorite candy ever!! It’s a problem y’all, I buy BAGS of them and stash them away...when Easter is over, these go away and it’s just not right. Lol!
Danville, NH
I can't wait for Easter every year for these treats! I love the taste of the smooth milk chocolate and the shell (thats not too thick or too thin) tastes sweet like marshmallow. My favorite Easter treat!
Deerfield Bch, FL
I can't being to explain how much i love these!!! Funny because just yesterday I finally found these at Walmart, their season is here! In the middle of the year I can't find these anywhere, so if I'm craving them, I buy the pound bag on Amazon. They are so creamy and smooth - different from any other chocolate I've ever tasted
Newport Beach , CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Absolutely delicious, and really pretty! The candy shell is crunchy, the chocolate is smooth, sweet, and creamy, and a single serving (9 mini eggs) is actually quite satisfying. These eggs would make an attractive filler for a little Easter basket or candy-based gift. Recommended!
northern michigan
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hellooooo... is it me you’re looking for? Cause I wonder where you are (when it’s not Easter and I don’t have to stockpile purple candy bags in the back of my T-shirt drawer where my kid won’t ever think to look for them).... and I wonder what you do (to make that outer shell so perfect and that inner chocolate so creamy)..... But let me start by saying, I love you.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite chocolate. I really wish it was available all year. The creamy chocolate center is perfectly matched with the light crispy shell. The small shape makes them easy to eat not melting in your hand. Very addictive.
Nashua, NH
If you are anything like me, you wait all year for these delicious Easter treats to arrive in your stores, and you are sad when they are no longer there.  Well it is almost that time of year and I will be stocking up, so that I can enjoy these delicious mini milk chocolate treasures.  And you should too!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury mini eggs are The Best.  The chocolate is so creamy and delicious, and the light candy shell adds just enough crunch.  I used to stock up at Easter, but now I can buy them throughout the year, since they do versions for most holidays.  Love these!
Would you share these with a friend or hoard them?
Do you eat these out of the bag or in a bowl?
Evansville, IN
Are these like whoppers?
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you find these any other time during the year besides Easter time?
Can I find these at times other than Easter?

WalMart Canada

WalMart Canada was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email