Cadbury Luxury Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies uploaded by Amber Z.

BY CADBURY

In 1824, John Cadbury opened a grocer’s shop at 93 Bull Street, Birmingham in the 1830's. Among other things, he sold cocoa and drinking chocolate, which he prepared himself using a pestle and mortar. The Cadbury manufacturing business was born in 1831, when John Cadbury decided to start producing on a commercial scale and bought a four-story warehouse in nearby Crooked Lane. The first Cadbury Easter egg was made in 1875. The earliest eggs were made with dark chocolate and had a smooth, plain surface. They were filled with sugar-coated chocolate drops known as 'dragees’. Later Easter eggs were decorated and had their plain shells enhanced with chocolate piping and marzipan flowers. In 1904, George Cadbury Jr. was given the challenge to develop a milk chocolate bar with more milk than anything else on the market. At first, Cadbury resisted creating an alkalized cocoa (a product made less bitter by adding harmless carbonate of potash) having emphasized the purity of their own cocoa. But, eventually, the company realized that alkalized cocoa was the future and created Bournville Cocoa. Cadbury Dairy Milk started out in pale mauve with red script, in a continental style 'parcel wrap’ at its launch in 1905. The full Dairy Milk range became purple and gold in 1920.

Lisbett R.
These cookies are amazing!!! the chocalate is creamy and doesn't taste like cardboard.. you can definitely enjoy these with coffee, hot chocolate or a glass of really cold milk. my kids adore them.. the box only lasts about 15 minutes in m home.
Sabrine W.
Rockville, MD
I love the chocolates from this brand, the cookies are so good as the chocolates. I usually don't like cookie in general, but this one is delicious
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Eh, they're good cookies but not the best I've had. I like the Cadbury chocolates much better, I'll stick to buying those from this brand.
Yara A.
I don't even know where these were all my life. I didn't even see them until recently in my grocery store. love...love....love
Ritika A.
I had it only once because we don’t get this where I live it’s really good. I can have it all the time
Ella D.
Love these!! My absolute favorite cookies ever! Really nice and are always available in my home
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
How good are these cookies ??
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know if these are Kosher?