BY CADBURY #54 in Cocoa

So wonderfully smooth and deliciously warming, it's Cadbury's classic hot chocolate! Make Cadbury Drinking Chocolate with hot milk, for the ultimate cozy hot chocolate experience.

• Anyone else add marshmallows?4 Answers
  • I would love to try this. It looks like heaven in a tin !1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
Cadburys is hands down the best chocolate in the world- everyone knows that. When you put it in a mug with warm milk & hot water to crest liquid chocolate it's even better! No chilly afternoon is complete without it!
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
I’ve only had this once a while back did taste good tbh, I do recommend I did like it a lot nice packaging cute though
jessica b.
southampton
Put milk into a mug heat in microwave for 2 mins add the powder stir add some sugar stir then add tiny bit of boiling water then you have the most perfect hot chocolate ever amd to be more fun add squirty cream marshmallows and a dash or grated chocolate and you’re in heaven you should buy this 100% i love it so much its a easy mix powder!
Nada A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I love this chewy chocolatey treat! They have the perfect amount of chewy caramel which pairs perfectly with a milky chocolate covering. The way that the caramel is shaped makes it easy to chew and bite through. I could easily go through 5-6 packs of these in an hour. I recommend this to any sweet tooth who loves a good chewy sweet
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
A truly tasteful product that can be used to make hot chocolate at home and tastes great. I mix about 3 table spoons of chocolate with 1/4th of milk and microwave for 1 minute (don’t let it overpour) and then to this I add one tea spoon of vanilla extract and add more milk and microwave for 3-4 minutes and that’s it! Tastes lovely and rich not and not too sweet.
Holly B.
Amersham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my opinion this is the best type of hot chocolate as it is not to sweet but still tastes great. It is good value for the amount you get and the packaging looks really nice and is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to others
Chloe d.
Greenhills, Dublin
The only hot chocolate i will ever use. I have tried other ones such as the Aero and Galaxy ones but I always come back to this. It requires milk not boiling water which makes it way more creamy.
Steffi R.
Doral
I love this. I like to make a hot drink out of it on a cold day and if am feeling extra I add marshmallows. It’s yummy and has that yummy rich chocolate flavor. I love to bake and I add this on all my chocolate recipes. My cakes and brownies taste yummy thanks to this. I love it and have bought it numerous times. I highly recommend this product.
sumaya a.
amman
Looking for a hot drink for the winter that is the right choice for you with Cadbury hot chocolate drink it's going to make your day warmer nice here with a lot of taste of chocolate sweet chocolate that will make you happier you can find it anywhere especially in the big supermarkets I recommend it highly.
Katie F.
This sounds weird but i don’t actually like hot chocolate. Literally the only one i like is this one😂 It is just the right amount of sweet - not too much! And swirled into milk it just tastes so smooth and nice. This is definitely my winter treat!
jessica b.
southampton
Anyone else add marshmallows?
Kimisha L.
PMB
I would love to try this. It looks like heaven in a tin !