BY CADBURY #79 in Cocoa

So wonderfully smooth and deliciously warming, it's Cadbury's classic hot chocolate! Make Cadbury Drinking Chocolate with hot milk, for the ultimate cozy hot chocolate experience.

Buy on Amazon
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
Cadburys is hands down the best chocolate in the world- everyone knows that. When you put it in a mug with warm milk & hot water to crest liquid chocolate it's even better! No chilly afternoon is complete without it!
Nada A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I love this chewy chocolatey treat! They have the perfect amount of chewy caramel which pairs perfectly with a milky chocolate covering. The way that the caramel is shaped makes it easy to chew and bite through. I could easily go through 5-6 packs of these in an hour. I recommend this to any sweet tooth who loves a good chewy sweet
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
A truly tasteful product that can be used to make hot chocolate at home and tastes great. I mix about 3 table spoons of chocolate with 1/4th of milk and microwave for 1 minute (don’t let it overpour) and then to this I add one tea spoon of vanilla extract and add more milk and microwave for 3-4 minutes and that’s it! Tastes lovely and rich not and not too sweet.
Holly B.
Amersham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my opinion this is the best type of hot chocolate as it is not to sweet but still tastes great. It is good value for the amount you get and the packaging looks really nice and is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to others
Katie F.
This sounds weird but i don’t actually like hot chocolate. Literally the only one i like is this one😂 It is just the right amount of sweet - not too much! And swirled into milk it just tastes so smooth and nice. This is definitely my winter treat!
sumaya a.
amman
Looking for a hot drink for the winter that is the right choice for you with Cadbury hot chocolate drink it's going to make your day warmer nice here with a lot of taste of chocolate sweet chocolate that will make you happier you can find it anywhere especially in the big supermarkets I recommend it highly.
Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
Favourite hot chocolate drink, I cook on a pot with milk, add some marshmallows of course and so yummy ... you don’t even need to add sugar it’s that yummy!!

I have been drinking this since I was a kid in I’m now 26, all my family drink this you can buy from pretty much all shops.

Well done cadbury 😍❤️😂🙊
Shaye G.
Abercromby avenue, High wycombe
My favourite hot chocolate to have. Cadbury's has the right amount of flavour, as some can be overwhelmingly rich or not very chocolatey. This is the perfect middle ground and is quick and easy to make. Love it.
Lucy S.
Sydney, NSW
Despite the fact that I've been consuming this for at least five years and have never seen the design pictured in my life, this is truly a staple in my diet/life. I absolutely love Cadbury chocolates and this is no different. That said, a recent formula change means it's no longer as rich and chocolatey as it once was, which is disappointing. While this is particularly good for kids or anyone with a sweet tooth, it's definitely for hot chocolate, rather than hot cocoa (but makes it very quick and easy to use as you don't have to worry about putting in the right amount of sugar, etc).
Chara F.
The packaging is big enough and the taste of the chocolate is delicious i usually put milk with a tea spoon of this drinking chocolate into a glass and i mix them together is the best breakfast
Kimisha L.
PMB
I would love to try this. It looks like heaven in a tin !