BY CADBURY

An Easter basket staple. Our hollow bunnies are made with our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate and will make any sweet tooth smile.

Cyan R.
Tucson
I buy these every Easter for the kids and they really love them. Cadbury chocolates are a family tradition for us and I wouldn't have Easter without them honestly
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I buy this every easter. Cadbury has very good chocolate and this bunny is super cute. I always decorate on my table with these chocolate bunnies and the cream eggs. my kids love to wake up and find the bunnies looking all cute on the table ready for Easter.
Lexi C.
Logan , UT
Sooooo good! It's some of the best chocolate I've ever had and I look forward to it every Easter. My absolute favorite type of chocolate is the hollow kind so the fact that Cadbury makes a hollow chocolate bunny is amazing.
Maria O.
Navarre, FL
I was born in England so Cadbury has been in my life since I was young. It's one of the few chocolates that I love. It's so cream and rich. It's just melts in your mouth.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Absolutely love the quality of Cadbury chocolate. Each Cadbury quality in each country is different however the quality in British Cadbury chocolate is the best :)
Sarah C.
Fairhope, AL
I got this for Easter this year and this chocolate was so creamy and rich. I ate this over a few days and i can't wait to get me another one next easter. A new favorite for me!
Eilish F.
Granted, I am pretty biased since I grew up on Cadbury chocolate. so with that in mind, cadbury is the only chocolate brand that is available to all here in the States that I love to recommend to people.
Alexa B.
I love Cadbury chocolate. If your a chocolate lover then this is for you. It is a more upscale chocolate then Hershey's but isn't any more expensive. You can buy this at any local store. I would definitely buy again.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is veryyyyy good! It is a little messy because it is a big chocolate and you can't eat it all at once. The chocolate tastes very good and this is great for Easter!
brandy b.
West Covina, CA
When I think of Easter, the first thing that comes to mind is the Cadbury chocolate commercials! I think Cadbury is a bit overrated but its a holiday favorite.