BY CADBURY

Krishma G.
I normally only eat chocolate plain but my brother got me hooked onto Cadbury Fruit & Nut chocolate bars. I like that I can taste the fruits and the nuts in the chocolate but they don't over power the taste - I still get the creamy, decadent chocolate flavor.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
I'm not a fan of fruit and chocolate together. However the creamy chocolate makes up for it. I find that I would prefer a flatter bar or softer chocolate to mix with the nuts though as the height of the bar is sometimes rough to take a bite.
Amby R.
Philippines
Perfect combination of dried fruit and sweet chocolate. Cadbury has always been one of my faves and this specific chocolate hits the spot because its not so bland like the chocolate on its own.
Connie G.
Classic and addicting since 1978, the first time I tried one of these! They call my name at every grocery check out and aisle end display. Those buy three and save are a woman's worst enemy. Once a week? Yeah right.... Crunchy and smooth - nothing better!
Shannon K.
Vancouver, WY
This is my favorite snack on cheat day. I have always loved fruit and nut bars and Cadbury is my absolute favorite by far, the ratio of fruit to nuts to chocolate is perfect.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
I wish you could get this in the states. this chocolate is so rich and luxurious. I always get it when I go to India, but if you go to an Indian supermarket in America. you might find it there too.
Juli C.
Out of all the Cadbury chocolate bars, the Fruit and nut is my favorite!! I love the chewy fruit and then the crunch of the nuts. So yummy and convenient in these bar size to take with me anywhere.
Sumaiya S.
I love Cadbury dairy milk fruit and nut. Its my favorite from among all the cadbury products. The nuts are crunchy and the chocolate just melts so quick when you eat. Yummy and tasty
Anita T.
Toronto
Its creamy and crunchy and you think it's good for you because it has nuts and fruits which is almost like it being actually good for you.
I prefer the dark chocolate version of this, which is less sweet and more of an illusion.
sylvie g.
GATINEAU, Quebec, QC
Perfect treat. The combinaison of both nuts and fruits give just the right consistency and flavors. This is my favorite Chocolat bar when I want a quick puck me up
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?