BY CADBURY

Claire D.
Buckingham, Buckingham
My favourite chocolate brand! Cadbury chocolate is soo smooth and creamy but not heavy or too sweet. The addition of the fruit and nut balances it out nicely without being overbearing
Poonam P.
I love the fruit and nuts so much it is a stress buster for me. It is always in my diet. wnever I feel down I prefer chocolate only.it is also healthy if u eat this fruit n nuts it is rich in dry fruits. Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
Christina B.
Uk
You can't go wrong with Cadbury! One of my favourite chocolate bars. Creamy chocolate with a good ratio of fruit and large nuts make it a very satisfying snack! I've been eating these for years and will never be tired of them!
Vanny H.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one of my favorites. I will have one in my purse and one in my desk. I love the alomonds and raisins. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy. My go to snack before lunch.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar! It's very affordable and the quality is amazing! Cadbury makes delicious chocolates and this one with nuts and fruit is oh so addictive! If we live in a world where chocolates won't make you fat I'll be eating this all day everyday!
Sana S.
Ajman, Ajman
I've been eating these since like forever. Love the nutty, crunchy flavor with chocolatey goodness ^_^
Affordable yet addicting at the same time. What I love most about it is, variety of flavors, top quality addictive taste with just right amount of sweetness <3
Anjie R.
Toronto, Ontario
Cadbury will always be one of the best (if not the best) chocolate makers from the UK. We typically buy these from a Brit Isles store, because we like to know it was imported from the UK. The amount of fruit and nut in this chocolate is just right! The smoothness of the dairy milk is top notch, as per Cadbury's standards, and the raisins and almonds add a nice sweet and salty touch.
Rajeshwari D.
Cadbury!!! mouth watering... i love chocolate specially from the cadburys what i love most about this is its quality of taste... just the right amount of sweetness and chocolaty value is okay okay like not too costly nor cheap but the rasins in this chocolate takes away the flavor... i think dey experiment more with nuts except tat everthung is amazing
Roshni V.
HARROW, ['', '', '']
Fruit and nut is my favorite like i can eat these whilst watching TV or a serial or even when I'm travelling i love cad bury such a classic chocolate i used to hate fruit and nut when i was younger but now it's an addition!
Apoorva R.
Plain cadbury is a sin but fruit and nut makes its all the more better and at such an affordable price. Its definitely satisfies your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings. A sure repurchase every time i visit the store.
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?