BY CADBURY

S D.
Brooklyn, NY
My grandmother ate this chocolate all the time growing up! Fruit and but reminds me of her and I'll forever but it!!
Socorro B.
San Bernardino, CA
Its good 90 they last good taste they every a good way to use the on 225 and I was like this is my and to a great 543
Lorna O.
Loveeeeee this chocolate! Its to die for... I can to eat every day, every time! I had a exboyfriend that gave to me
marion c.
Surprise, AZ
One of my favorite chocolate bars. Raisins and nuts are married with creamy cadbury chocolate to yum up your mouth!
Joanna D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! This is probably my favorite kind out of all of the choices. Perfect balance between sweet and savory!
Gee H.
One of my favorites. It has both fruit and nuts, adding something a little bit different to your usual candy bar.
Janine M.
The BEST combination of creamy chocolate, crunchy nuts and sweet raisins. Definitely my favorite chocolate bar!!!
Trayc F.
Vancouver, Wa
Cadbury chocolate is creamy and delicious, and the raisins and nuts in this bar just make it that much better.
Sam M.
I absolutely looooooovvvveeee this chocolate. I have to limit myself otherwise I'd eat more than one per day!
Mika L.
Carlsbad, CA
A healthy snack full of chocolate, and fruit. For sure give you a lot of energy. Cadbury is the best brand.
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?