BY CADBURY

Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
You can't go wrong with Cadbury chocolate. The chocolate is flavorful and rich yet not too sweet. With the nuts and fruit, giving it more texture and flavor.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
I like the smooth, rich and sweet taste of this chocolate. I gave it three stars because it's now manufacture by Hershey's and it doesn't taste as good.
Hilary B.
Montague, Ca
I found these at a rite aid where I love..I love these..creamy creamy creamy..would definitely buy again..Cadbury is the best..just creamy and smooth
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I love these, these are one of my favorite chocolate bars! My family used to bring them back from England when they visit and they are so yummy!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Favorite chocolate of all time! Smooth, creamy milk chocolate with raisins and almonds so you have different textures going on....delicious!!!!
Tierney S.
My favorite type of Cadbury chocolate. The fruit and nut mixture with the milk chocolate is to die for. I think it's their best kind yet!
Mirtha F.
For my mom is a delicious sin, every time you see it provokes, is ducle and nothing bitter with nuts and fruits give a delicious texture
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this chocolate it has the perfect amount of fruit in it and adds a nice chewy factor to it and i think the nuts are just almonds
Sheryl S.
North Salem, NY
My favorite chocolate bar. Creamy milk chocolate, raisins, and nuts. All of my favorite things in one candy bar. What's not to love.
Anum R.
Houston , TX
this chocolate is one of my go to when I have a sweet tooth! Its the best combination of smooth sweet chocolate and crunchy nuts
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?