BY CADBURY

Haley S.
Atmore, AL
These have been a favorite since childhood! my granny used to buy them and keep them in the freezer and we would sneak in and eat them! She didn't like sharing these!
Phv 2.
Montebello, CA
Love it. great taste nuts in it gives nice church to it.love the smooth and church effect in it.now a days cadbury are also easy available in near by stores too.It also not too pricey.love it. just great for muching.
Diksha R.
This is one of my favorites. Its so delicious and so sweet. damn in love with it. it just simply cannot be compared to other chocolates. It is so smooth and crunchy.
Tiffany R.
Tempe
I LOVE THIS CANDY!!! I LOVE THIS CANDY!!! I LOVE THIS CANDY!!!! These are so amazing. They are #3 on my candy list. #1 Symphony #2 Hershey's milk chocolate #3 Dairy milk fruit and nut
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these bars. Fruit with nut and chocolate is greatest idea to me. and i love dairy milk bars they are so creamy and good. the fruit and nut give the chocolate more texture. :)
Corin K.
Lithia, FL
This is the best chocolate ever!! The perfect mix of nuts and fruits! I am so glad they sell this in the US though nothing compares to European Cadbury! You can't always get what you want right?
Jackie J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to candy for a chocolate craving. I think this is because of the added crunch of nuts, and the extra sweetness of the dried fruit. Sorry, I'm not likely to share this with anyone!
Meenu j.
I love Cadbury dairy milk fruit and nut. Its my favorite from among all the cadbury products. The nuts are crunchy and the chocolate just melts so quick when you eat. Yummy and tasty
Christina C.
Lakewood , CO
By far my favorite chocolate treat ever. The texture of the nuts and dried fruit (mostly raisins I think) is simply amazing, and the chocolate is smooth and delicious.
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
You can't go wrong with Cadbury chocolate. The chocolate is flavorful and rich yet not too sweet. With the nuts and fruit, giving it more texture and flavor.
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?