BY CADBURY

bukola o.
Yummyyyyyyyy,is the best word to describe this. it is sweet,creamy and crunchy. i have not seen it in a while though.

Alysa C.
Malolos
The best chocolate everr! I cant say anymore! If you havent tasted a cadbury then go buy one. You can never go wrong
Mafalda N.
Lisbon, Portugal
This is absolutely one of my favs!!!! such a flavor and they are sooooo good if u haven't tried them u should!
Isabelle S.
This is so good !! I cant stop when i open one. Great product. Perfect for evening snack. Hide from the kids
Shannon M.
st. catharines, on
My husbands favorite chocolate bar. The size of each bar is perfect without feeling like your over doing it
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
These are ok the nuts and fruit are good but the cost isn't worth them, Maybe making them bigger for the cost,
Pamela M.
They are awesome and made my day with the crunch in my month with the nut and healthy with the cranberries.
Natalie L.
Rishon Lezion, Israel
So delicious! I really like the combination of fruit, nuts and chocolate, and this does a really good job
Geena G.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! When I am craving chocolate, this is my go to! Recommend it!!!
Gladys W.
Good taste and texture excellent value.These bars have a fruits & nuts. Very nice taste and texture.
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?