BY CADBURY

Erica D.
Toronto ON
One of my favorite chocolates. Rich and creamy with perfect combination of nuts and fruits. Perfect for snack or kill those cravings.
Joanna J.
Kitchener, Ontario
My favorite chocolate bar ever!! Always has a lot of fruit and nut and the quality of the chocolate is excellent. Milky and smooth.
crystal-maree J.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Cadbury is my favorite chocolate of all time, I love the many variety of flavors but fruit and nut is my favorite of all time
Gabriel P.
O sabor é muito gostoso! Queria muito que existisse um desse aqui no Brasil. Pois eu iria gostar muito! Compraria todos os dias
Libby S.
Chester, England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t really like nuts and I hate the combination of nuts. I’m not a big fan of nuts so if you love nuts I would recommend
Caitlin d.
Fantastic tasting chocolate bar. The chocolate tastes good quality and the size is just right. Very rich and full flavor.
Victoria A.
Richmond , BC
My absolute favorite! I love the sweetness from the fruit, the creaminess of the chocolate and the crunch from the nuts!
Lauryn P.
Wrexham, LL
Favourite chocolate by Cadbury’s is fruit and nut, love the taste and the textures, can’t get any better than Cadbury’s
Sayanitha A.
The first time i tried it i hated it because of the friuts it but then i grew to like the taste of the fruits and nut i
Angel N.
Queensland
This product has a very different taste. It's good but I wouldn't recommend if you not a fan of fruit with chocolate
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?