Lorraine G.
I know I’m a weirdo for saying this, but Cadbury’s fruit and nut chocolate is my absolute favorite chocolate ever. Like... ever. Cadbury’s milk chocolate is so smooth that it’s hard not to eat the whole bar at once. Something about the smooth milk chocolate, crunchy smoky nut, and tart chewy fruit combination that gets me every time. Brb, going to the grocery store to purchase one as I type
Far Rockaway, NY
Hands down the BEST chocolate ever in this world!! I can eat an entire bar by myself (and I’m not talking about the small bars either). My favorite part about traveling is being able
to purchase the gigantic bar in duty free!
Lacey W.
Gustine, CA
I dont eat many chocolate bars but this one is by far one of the best. It isnt too overly chocolate and has a good amount of the fruits and nuts in every bit. Plus the chocolate is so smooth
Rebeca T.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love food with texture! And cadbury fruit & nut gives me just that! A little bit of crunch and tang from the fruits tastes amazing! Compared to others, nothing else can beat it.  Love this chocolate bar! :)
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
I'm not a huge fan of having fruits or nuts in my chocolate and usually reach for the caramello or diary milk bars but the Cadbury Fruit & Nut chocolate bars are AMAZING. They're a little more expensive than a regular Hershey bar but they taste much better and are worth the extra cost.
leisha j.
Great tasting chocolate, cadbury just gives me a nostalgic feeling cause i have been having these since i was a kid, i particularly like the milk chocolate one which taste great as well but they really affordable and would recommend this as a must buy!
Cathy Z.
Lansing, IL
I love Cadbury chocolate! The fruit and nut is so good. So good, that I have actually eaten a whole bar by myself. Their chocolate is so rich and creamy. I'm not a big chocolate eater; like mostly carmel and nuts, so it's a bug thing for me if I eat it.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I was pleasantly surprised how food these were when I tried them for the first time! The fruit inside adds a really nice taste and texture to the chocolate bar! highly recommend next time you need a chocolate fix.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great mix of milk chocolate, fruit and nut if you like everything in one handy bar. A trusted name and product, you cannot go wrong if you pick a Cadbury option any where in the world!
Laura L.
Daly City, CA
My all time favorite chocolate. Chocolate itself is so scrumptious, with the perfect amount of nuts and dried fruits. Fills me up when I'm craving for snacks.
It's readily available in grocery store, easy to find. Can't get enough of it. hope they never stop making it.
Gabriel P.
Vale a pena comprar esse produto??
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?