BY CADBURY

Selection box contains Dairy Milk, Dream (white chocolate) and bournville (dark chocolate)

Christina G.
I love these, they are so good. I am obsessed with candy and food from the UK so I love these whenever I can find them in a store that sells candy from other countries. They are great to munch on after a meal or while watching a movie, but I do not eat too many of them.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THESE ARE INCREDIBLE. Don't buy any of the knockoffs. These are SO good and great to serve at any party or send your kids for school lunch. So delicious and you can find them pretty much anywhere. Get them!
Sian B.
Have loved these since I was a kid, and now my kids love them too!! A great quick treat, that's fun to eat! The chocolate is so smooth and biscuit inside is delicious, it is a great combination!
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Loved these when I was a kid, now they're getting harder to find. However, whenever I spot them I'm sure to take a few, taste is still the same!
Michelle B.
Rush, NY
Cadbury chocolates are smooth and crunchy all at once very good ....... yummmyyyyyy :) makes me want to go out and get some
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
A family favorite! These are delicious when you need a quick chocolate fix! Also, who makes better chocolate than Cadbury?!?
Danielle W.
Cadbury chocolate is my go to chocolate when I need a sweet fix.. These little things are delicious
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Cadbury chocolate is so delicious!! Would definitely recommend. And the price is amazing!!
Chelsea B.
These are about the only chocolate I will eat. Nice and sweet but not overly power sweet.
Gabrielle L.
Leicester, Leicester
This is milk chocolate goodness. It’s so delicious!! The chocolate just melts in your mouth and the the biscuit it’s lovely and crunchy. I buy it from my local stores and it’s usually a very decent price.