BeveragesHot ChocolateCadbury
Fair Trade Hot Chocolate Instant

Cadbury Fair Trade Hot Chocolate Instant

by Cadbury

Cadbury present Cadbury Hot Chocolate Instant to easily enjoy the Cadbury taste in an instant!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cadbury Fair Trade Hot Chocolate Instant!
How would you rate this product?
chelsea G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down my absolute favorite hot chocolate in the entire world. Whenever I go to England I always have to bring some back to the states. It is so milky and chocolaty. You can use water but it is always better with warm milk. I would highly recommend this to any hot chocolate lovers out there.
Harrison R.
Westbury, Wiltshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All time classic hot chocolate, would recommend to anyone who loves a classic hot chocolate!
daisy H.
Basildon , Essex
My fave hot chocolate at home, works very nicely with water and milk, so perfect to keep in the cupboard!
kashaf A.
manchester
I live for Cadbury things but this hot chocolate is just different. I love it so much it’s not too sweet and has a rich chocolatey flavour to it!
Aisha H.
Luton, England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Cadbury hot chocolate it is the best, it tastes so nice maybe even better than ones you get at the cafes. I love the rich chocolatey flavour and the tins last quite long which is always a great thing.
Sash N.
Auckland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this!! During the winter season this is a must in my pantry. It's so delicious hot or cold ( I prefer hot with small marshmallows ). The price does increase during winter but it's worth it. Definitely would buy again and recommend to others to try.
Amy E.
Hull
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy this hot chocolate drink, it has a nice taste and a good price point. It’s not too sweet like some are and it has a creamy taste.
Maya S.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my usual go-to hot chocolate. I love that it’s instant and all it needs is just a bit of hot water. I wish that this formula was vegan friendly.
Kerrie M.
Manchester , Greater Manchester
Love this hot chocolate. Its got a great creamy chocolatey taste. It’s even better with squirty cream and marshmallows on top 😍
Charlie F.
York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastes sweet and chocolatey. No need to add additional sugar into it it’s already sweet enough. Can be made with boiling water so no need to heat milk

Looking for your answer?