GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCadbury
Easter Milk Chocolate with Creamy Caramel Eggs

CADBURY Easter Milk Chocolate with Creamy Caramel Eggs

by Cadbury

Get more of the caramel and chocolate flavor you love this Easter with this CADBURY Caramel Egg four-pack.

What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?
Do these come in bulk and in assorted flavors I love theses all year around but hard to find big quantity for all my family to enjoy
Do these have the same white inside that the traditional Cadbury Eggs have or is it just carmel?
Start your review of CADBURY Easter Milk Chocolate with Creamy Caramel Eggs!
 Cristin  C.
Madison, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
CADBURY Easter Milk Chocolate with Creamy Caramel Eggs uploaded by  Cristin  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always love to see Easter candy sales start...These are the number 1 reason why! Crunchy milk chocolate shell, filled with super thick caramel. Their only flaw is that they're almost too sweet. 🐇🐥
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Oh my goodness what amazing bunny lays these delicious, caramel treats for all of us at Easter? The Cadbury Bunny you say, well I think that bunny is worth its weight in gold. This is my guilty pleasure at Easter and after because I keep extras in the freezer for those craveable moments.
Sherry B.
Sheridan, WY
Purchased at: Walmart
These literally my very favorite candy ever. The chocolate is smooth and creamy the Carmel is just the right constantly. These are perfect once year treat!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The 💣bomb💣...1 of the BEST Easter(ANYTIME really)time candies in the world & ALWAYS reminds me of Easter time & being young! Can't have an Easter 🐣 without Cadbury Eggs! They melt in your mouth each & every time & in excited to be abke to share my experience with my 2 girls, who LOVE em' too!!!!!! *** Cadbury Creme Eggs, 1.2-Ounce Egg (Pack of 41) Original Version ***
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best eggs to ever be invented! The chocolate is so milky and smooth. The Carmel is just the right consistency and oh so smooth!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. I’ve never liked the Cadbury creme eggs, but these are great. They have a nice smooth, creamy caramel.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have a terrible sweet tooth 🦷, so I pretty much love anything made by Cadbury. Since Easter 🐣 just passed, I decided to review these eggs. I’m sad I didn’t get to have these this year. #Covid19 kept me from going shopping 🛍 at any stores that have these traditionally. Anyway, these are a delicious alternative to the traditional [product:cadbury-creme-eggs,-12-ounce-egg-(pack-of-41)-original-version]. 😂 I love that it tagged a 41 pack! I’d be on the floor in a sugar-induced coma. The Cadbury caramel eggs, have a lot of caramel ensconced in a thin chocolate shell. Both the caramel and the chocolate are very rich and delicious. Each egg runs about $.50 and is worth the price. I recommend this product and would definitely repurchase it.
Sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My FAVORITE CANDY of all time!  Every year, I can't wait until Easter so I can buy these.  They are SOOOOO Good!
Amanda M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Cadbury Caramel Creme eggs are hands down my favorite Easter candy. They were a staple of our childhood Easter baskets and I still buy them every year. The mini eggs are good too but I like the chocolate to caramel ratio in the large eggs better.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
CADBURY Easter Milk Chocolate with Creamy Caramel Eggs my husband loves these ever easter and ever holidays i search for these caramel egg's good flavor lot's of caramel inside love the chocolate crunchy outside we eat them often when i can find them in store's or on line i highly recommend it to others you want be dissatisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...