Cadbury Easter Dairy Milk Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny

Cadbury Dairy Milk® Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

• What Flavors are available in the solids?2 Answers
Teresa H.
Fort Smith, AR
Love Cadbury chocolate so much smoother then other chocolates. The one I had with just the milk chocolate bunny at Easter. Found it at Walgreens. I got luck and found it on clearance after Easter! Woud purchase again at it's regular price.
Elizabeth S.
Port Orchard, WA
Cadbury bunnies are the yummiest! They aren't cloying sweet and artificial tasting like some of the other brands. While they do cost a little more, they are worth it. We always look for them at Easter because they are the best!
Rachel A.
Benton Harbor, MI
Dairy milk is the kind of chocolate where you find yourself with an empty wrapper, wondering how that happened. It's so creamy and sweet; a unique texture and flavor. I really love this chocolate.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
I may or may not still be eating this from Easter! Cadbury is wonderful chocolate, very silky and smooth with a lovely chocolate flavor. It's really quite the treat for me, only because of how good it is, because it's not that expensive! You can pick this up at almost any super market or drug store around Easter time. Great basket stuffer.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
I have decided that God himself made these, wrapped them up, and said "Here, my friends, is Heaven on Earth." If you are looking for the best milk chocolate on the face of the planet, look no further. Cadbury chocolate is delicious and you can find these around Easter, so cute!
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter at Easter time always recommend that she gets a bunny in her Easter basket if she does not she cries. She absolutely loves breaking the bunny apart and eating it little by little not all in one sitting but it's her favorite little candy around Easter time
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
Such a crowd favorite! I grew up having these in every easter basket and would love to break it apart piece by piece and let the decadence melt in my mouth. such a soft chocolate that is not too sweet and leaves a smooth feeling in your mouth rather than the course tones of some other brands.
Jessica S.
Pierre, SD
Cadbury makes a really creamy, melt in your mouth chocolate. It is very good if you are craving some chocolate. I don't eat these very often as I'm not in the mood for pure chocolate very often but when I am this is a great choice.
Jenny  Z.
Cadbury milk chocolate is some of the smoothst chocolate I've ever had. All their products are amazing, but I think that the Easter Bunny has to be one of my favorites because of the easiness in biting through the chocolate. The hollowness enables one to be able to take a bite and let the chocolate melt in your mouth.
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cadbury bunnys are the most delicious chocolate bunnies. when I went to London, I ate Cadbury chocolate every day. which is okay because you walk everywhere in London, but I totally recommend finding one of these for your Easter.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
What Flavors are available in the solids?