BY CADBURY #90 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Egg®. see more...

• What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
  • Are these eggs tasty? 6 Answers
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Every Easter I am always excited to buy these. I will say that as I have gotten older I have found them to be sweeter than I use to. However, I still love them. Occassionally I will get one where the cream in the middle has solidified into an almost foam-like texture but it still tastes the same and is actually easier to eat. I know they are bad for you, but they are so delicious!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love Cadbury eggs. However this is only getting 4 stars because I like the caramel Cadbury egg way better. But when they are out of caramel then the crème egg is my second choice. I have a hard time passing these up in a store at Easter time! And when they are on sale forget it I have to get them! They aren't the easiest or cleanest candy to eat but they are so tasty!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
I really liked these as a child. But as I grew up, I found them to be too sweet. Don't get me wrong, I will still eat them. They do taste good. But I would much rather have a peanut butter cup or some other sort of candy. But I probably WILL end up buying a couple of these for my kids Easter baskets anyway.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
The only reason that I like these is because they are cute around Easter as basket fillers and they aren't too expensive. However, I really am not a fan of these. A lot of people in my family actually like these so I speak for myself when I say that the filling is overly sweet and has a weird texture.
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
These babies only come out once a year. And when I tell you I stock up thats exactly what I do. I love these creme eggs. A 4pk for 2.50 is mega cheap and they seriously are the yummiest little candies you ll ever try. They are definitely sweet but, if you have a sweet tooth like me you ll love them
Emily G.
Emily G.
Elkridge, MD
I love these eggs, and I always buy them for Easter baskets. However, I can only have one or two at a time. They're so thick! They do cost a little more since you usually have to buy them individually. I wouldn't recommend them for smaller children, since the goopy inside can get really messy.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
I really like the Cadbury creme eggs, but I don't like them nearly as much as I like the carmel ones. Around Easter time, the creme ones are really easy to find, but the carmel ones don't seem to be common at all. I know the carmel are one of my husbands favorite candys all year.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Does it really have to be Easter to enjoy this delicious treat? No, because although it is shaped like an egg, and it normally sold around Easter you can eat it whenever. No going wrong with this. Don't feel guilty you deserve this treat, its not just for the Easter eggs.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
In the US these are only around (at regular stores like Target and Safeway) near Easter but in the UK you can get them year round. I love these eggs but don't try to eat more than one in one sitting because they really are super sweet so you might end up in a sugar coma.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Our Easter Tradition. We have to have the famous Cadbury Egg with the smoothst chocolate thick shell and the sweet creamy inside that looks like it has a yolk. We buy them everywhere at Walgreens, Walmart etc. I would recommend this to others as it is so so so good!!
Serenity M.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Jaime B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy ?
Monica J.
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Christina R.
Christina R.
When we they be out all year around?