Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Hailey B.
Woodbury, CT
These are my new favorite chocolate! The mini eggs have always been my go to Easter treat. The crunchy shell is a great contrast to the chocolate.
Amber D.
If there is one thing that I really look forward to around Easter, it's Cadbury eggs! These little things are addictive! You can't just have one!
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
The shell on the outside I feel is a bit much with how sweet it is and how thick it is, but the chocolate inside literally melts in your mouth!
Anaya S.
I love chocolate so so much it is soft and creamy and crunchy all at the same time I'm addicted. You should definitely try around Easter time.
Carly P.
I wait every year for this product to come to shelves and I didn't know they could get any better! However, I was wrong! These are amazing
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
These are the grossest things I have ever tried. I hate them and I will not be your friend if you like these. I don't trust people who do.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
An Easter favorite! We like these little eggs. They are good very good. The price is good. Wish we could get them other than around Easter.
Leann C.
These are my favorite Easter treat. I look forward to these every year. The other brands definitely do not compare to the Cadbury brand.
Olivia R.
These Cadbury eggs are so so good. My dad always buys them and they're delicious. I highly recommend them to anyone that likes chocolate.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!