Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Nimi M.
Jacksonville , FL
Not a big chocolate fan but this right here is amazing !!!!! I'm in love with it in so many ways. I wait for Easter just for this. Best chocolate ever ! It might be a little pricey but so worth it
Stacy R.
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs...I love Cadbury eggs and when I tried these I'm hoping they have it all year long not just around Easter time. One of my go to chocolate..
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
These are my favorite candy in the world. I wish they had them year round. Sweet candy coated smooth milk chocolate. You'll be eating them by the handfuls. There is no comparison. Fill all the Easter baskets with these things!!!
Emma D.
Slaughters, KY
Best. Easter. Candy. Ever. Actually, the best candy in general. This is so good; melts in your mouth, and are so poppable. Will be stocking up on these again this year!! Wish they had them all ear round though!
Emily K.
New Salem , PA
I don't like candy that much and these things are CRACK. Soooo good and hope they keep this flavor around for years to come. I stocked up for after Easter. Don't think you won't eat the whole bag because you will. So good.
Kilee H.
Definitely my husbands favorite candy ever if they sold them year around he would buy a bag once a week he loves them so much and just recently got our son addicted to them too !!!
Deena H.
Allen, TX
I will always prefer the milk chocolate Cadbury eggs. These weren't bad, but not my favorite!
Nicole W.
These are my favorite Easter candy! I wish they were available all year! I love the hard crunchy shell on the outside and the rich milk chocolate on the inside!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cadbury Easter eggs are my favorite!! They are a must have every Easter!! I wish they had them during other holidays! If you have not tried them, you need to!!!
Marlena B.
Bethlehem, PA
These are horrible for you but they're my favorite cheat day snack around Easter!!! You can't just have one!!! The dark chocolate are especially my favorite
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!