Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Emily I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Easter candy of all time. It's definitely the best chocolate egg I've ever had. I buy these every year. They are a great price for three different sizes.
Samantha I.
Welcome
We used the mini eggs to make treats for Easter! There were perfect size for a small treat and well worth the price. We loved the extra sweet and it brings back memories of our Easters growing up!
Tessa N.
My all time favorite Easter candy! I am 25 and still get these from my mom every year! Question, why don't they make them year round and find a different shape?! Please!!
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
These are seriously my favorite easter candy. I always eat so much that my stomach hurts but i dont even care it is well worth it. Sad that theyre only available for easter
Emily K.
New Salem, PA
I don't like candy that much and these things are CRACK. Soooo good and hope they keep this flavor around for years to come. I stocked up for after Easter. Don't think you won't eat the whole bag because you will. So good.
Nina W.
Minot, ND
I didn't think that Cadbury could get much better than they already are, that was until I tried the cookies and creme version this year. Now I am addicted and can't stop eating these little amazing things.
Taylor J.
I LOVE the Cadbury eggs. The cookies and cream ones almost tasted better than the original. Almost! They had an excellent flavor. I wish they were around the entire year instead of just during Easter. I should have stocked up on them!
Vic J.
I hate that these are seasonal, but I love it whenever they do come around. I find them at Walmart every year around Easter and they're awesome!!! They basically just melt in your mouth. Sad I have to wait a year to get more though.
Nimi M.
Jacksonville , FL
Not a big chocolate fan but this right here is amazing !!!!! I'm in love with it in so many ways. I wait for Easter just for this. Best chocolate ever ! It might be a little pricey but so worth it
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
Amazing! My favorite spring time candy by far. Every time these are put out on the shelves I immediately buy a bag! They're delicious and have the perfect amount of crunch and soft melting chocolate!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!