Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Mereece N.
Elizabeth, NJ
My favorite holiday Easter candy.candbury is my go to chocolate brand because it's known for its glass and a half of milk so the chocolate tastes creamy.i usually buy this during Easter and more then one.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
These were a little too sweet for me in comparison to the milk chocolate eggs, but still pretty enjoyable! I found these at Target for the first time this year & they went pretty fast between the younger children in my household so I wouldn't be against repurchasing them.
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
Original mini eggs are my favorite, but when I got my hands on these I couldn't put them down! They are so delicious. They taste like an Oreo, very subtle not too much. They're perfect chilled in the fridge a bit. I like candy shell a little hard!
Alex D.
I am a HUGE Cadbury Mini Egg fan. Every Easter I hoard bags and bags of the normal milk chocolate flavor. I tried these on a whim after seeing them at Target and I was sorely disappointed. Maybe it's because I'm not used to the white chocolate but it just wasn't very appealing to me.
Tiffany Z.
Central Point
These are my all time favorite candy. Look forward to Easter every year just so I can buy them. The chocolate is smooth and creamy just a few are enough so the bag lasts a little bit
Silvia S.
I'm already obsessed with the regular chocolate Cadbury eggs and now this just adds my love for Oreos to the next level! These are soo good, I didn't think they could be better than the original but they are! My favorite candy at the moment!
abby m.
growing up my daddy always bought these when he went to the store around Easter time. it was a special candy and it still is! my family and i love Cadbury mini eggs!! they're great for easter baskets or even just a little afternoon snack :P
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My new guilty pleasure! Can it please be Easter year round!? I am stocking up because once the bunny comes these will be gone and I will be sad! I bought mine at Target so everyone else go to Wal Mart!!!
Judy M.
This have to be one of the best waster time candies that I have always loved since my childhood unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy many this year due to gestational diabetes but my kids loved them!!
Nimi M.
Jacksonville , FL
Not a big chocolate fan but this right here is amazing !!!!! I'm in love with it in so many ways. I wait for Easter just for this. Best chocolate ever ! It might be a little pricey but so worth it
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!