Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Amanda s.
Dry Prong, LA
I love these Easter egg candy. Its a good value of little snack candies. I bought these at our local grocery store Kroger. The flavor
Is so good. I would deff recommend these for a small snack or Easter basket
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of these. My husband just loves them. I really feel Cadbury should have stayed close to their original concept. Nice try but for me these were just a near miss.
Breanna H.
Carmel
These are my absolute favorite Easter candy.. I don't usually buy anything else for Easter except these. Cadbury does a great job on their chocolates and they are definitely not overpriced. Definitely recommend.
Nadya P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The mini eggs were always my favorite Easter candy and now that they have added this flavor it's a total game changer! I love the crunch! It is definitely worth the price and I recommend others to try it!
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
My new guilty pleasure! Can it please be Easter year round!? I am stocking up because once the bunny comes these will be gone and I will be sad! I bought mine at Target so everyone else go to Wal Mart!!!
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family and I absolutely love eating these. They have become a traditional candy around easter in my home. They are delsih! 5 stars well desreved for the quality of the creme
MaKayla M.
I love these little eggs! They're so fun and cute, but it's a shame they only come out for Easter. I try to get a couple bags when I can because everyone loves them! A great candy to display for guests
Heidi P.
Salt Lake City, UT
These are a staple in our house all spring! As soon as they hit the shelves, I am constantly buying them. Love the crunchy outside with the creamy delicious chocolate inside!
Ashley B.
Painesville
Who doesn't love Cadbury eggs? Lol the crunch just adds a little extra taste to it that I really enjoyed. There's off brand but nothing compares as much as this one. I wish they were sold all year long.
Emily I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Easter candy of all time. It's definitely the best chocolate egg I've ever had. I buy these every year. They are a great price for three different sizes.
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!