Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Samantha I.
Welcome
We used the mini eggs to make treats for Easter! There were perfect size for a small treat and well worth the price. We loved the extra sweet and it brings back memories of our Easters growing up!
Tessa N.
My all time favorite Easter candy! I am 25 and still get these from my mom every year! Question, why don't they make them year round and find a different shape?! Please!!
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
These are seriously my favorite easter candy. I always eat so much that my stomach hurts but i dont even care it is well worth it. Sad that theyre only available for easter
Nina W.
Minot, ND
I didn't think that Cadbury could get much better than they already are, that was until I tried the cookies and creme version this year. Now I am addicted and can't stop eating these little amazing things.
Taylor J.
I LOVE the Cadbury eggs. The cookies and cream ones almost tasted better than the original. Almost! They had an excellent flavor. I wish they were around the entire year instead of just during Easter. I should have stocked up on them!
Vic J.
I hate that these are seasonal, but I love it whenever they do come around. I find them at Walmart every year around Easter and they're awesome!!! They basically just melt in your mouth. Sad I have to wait a year to get more though.
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
Amazing! My favorite spring time candy by far. Every time these are put out on the shelves I immediately buy a bag! They're delicious and have the perfect amount of crunch and soft melting chocolate!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
My best friend and I have looked forward to Easter every year since high school when we discovered these! So delicious!,I only eat these around Easter although I'm sure I could get them year around but they are one of the many reasons I look forward to spring so I save them for the season. I usually limit myself to one packet each year although they are so amazing I could probably eat way more than that if I allowed myself to!
Aurora C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are my new favorite Easter candy now I cannot get enough of these they are not pricey at all very affordable they have a great flavor and I've eaten like four bags of these so far is very repurchase worthy
Tiffany T.
mansfield, ma
These are the best easter candy ever! The perfect combo of crunch and chocolate! Kinda pricey but they only come around once a year. Cvs is where I purchase these!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!