Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Grace B.
West Salem , OH
The original Cadbury mini eggs are my all time favorite candies! These are ok, but they don't have that sweet, melt in your mouth chocolate flavor. Purchased at Target. Recommend if you like white chocolate.
Karen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury easter treats have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl, and cookies and cream as one of my most favorite flavors. And I say that these were a very good treat this Easter season!
Susan C.
Campbellsville
I love love love these amazing hard shell coated candies. Super sad they are only out in stores around Easter. But I did stock up on them when they were 50% off after Easter! Score for deliciousness!
Ashley L.
Union City, MI
I try to stock up on these whenever they are out. Seriously, in my opinion, the best chocolate treat. Great flavor, yummy crunchy shell and you can't eat just one! Definitely highly recommended and will purchase EVERY chance I get!
Bethany P.
OMG...these are one of my all time favs!!! I can't wait until Easter every year so I can stock up on these lol. They are tiny little candy coated eggs with milk chocolate inside that melts in your mouth!!! They are amazing!!!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I patiently wait for holidays to see these babies get stocked on the shelf, I buy them and hide them bc they are addictive and before you know it, they're gone and nowhere to be found. LOVE THESE!!
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Mine and my moms favorite Easter treat!! I even buy them and stash in freezer so I can have some after Easter! So yummy! Melt in your mouth and silky chocolate! Great price point and a perfect Easter basket filler!
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
Absolutely my favorite Easter candy. I stock up on them so I can have them for months after Easter. They've got a nice crunch because of the shell, but the inside is nice and smooth. Ah-mazing.
Melissa S.
Clarkesville, GA
This is my absolute favorite candy! I always look forward to these every year at Easter! They are addicting is the only drawback, so I try not to buy too many. It's hard to eat just a few!
Amanda s.
Dry Prong, LA
I love these Easter egg candy. Its a good value of little snack candies. I bought these at our local grocery store Kroger. The flavor
Is so good. I would deff recommend these for a small snack or Easter basket
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!