Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Aurora C.
Troy , MO
These are my new favorite Easter candy now I cannot get enough of these they are not pricey at all very affordable they have a great flavor and I've eaten like four bags of these so far is very repurchase worthy
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
Original mini eggs are my favorite, but when I got my hands on these I couldn't put them down! They are so delicious. They taste like an Oreo, very subtle not too much. They're perfect chilled in the fridge a bit. I like candy shell a little hard!
Kourtney P.
Nothing beats Cadbury eggs at Easter time. I bought these at Meijer. They are a must in my family! I love how you can just go to town or let the chocolate melt in your mouth... my Recommendation. Worth a go!
Heyde M.
These are delicious! Love the whole cookies and creme flavor to it, one of my favorite snacks when craving sweets.... it's so creamy and better than your average chocolate bar.. delicious!!!!! Recommended :)
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
Best part about the day after easter is these yummy suckers go on 50% off lol I love these must buy for sure kinda pricey but they taste so good it's worth it lol I recommend you trying this candy for sure !
abby m.
growing up my daddy always bought these when he went to the store around Easter time. it was a special candy and it still is! my family and i love Cadbury mini eggs!! they're great for easter baskets or even just a little afternoon snack :P
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
The original Cadbury mini eggs are my all time favorite candies! These are ok, but they don't have that sweet, melt in your mouth chocolate flavor. Purchased at Target. Recommend if you like white chocolate.
Judy M.
This have to be one of the best waster time candies that I have always loved since my childhood unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy many this year due to gestational diabetes but my kids loved them!!
Susan C.
Campbellsville
I love love love these amazing hard shell coated candies. Super sad they are only out in stores around Easter. But I did stock up on them when they were 50% off after Easter! Score for deliciousness!
Pamela J.
Been eating these a lot lately since I work in a store that has a whole isle dedicated to Easter candy! These are crunchy, creamy, and delicious! The center chocolate has a toffee chocolate taste but yet so creamy! It's super good!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!