Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Samantha G.
East Hartford, CT
Cadbury chocolate is to die for! It's smooth and creamy. I buy all my chocolate at CVS pharmacy. With all different flavors like caramel and peanut butter fillings. I can't wait every year for Easter to buy these little eggs!
Heather M.
These eggs are divine! They melt in your mouth slowly so you can really enjoy the flavor without having to eat a whole bag.... after two to three , your craving is hit and you can save some for tomorrow's netflixing binge.
T K.
Deer Park, TX
these things are probably the best things ive ever put in my mouth, i get them around easter time every year for me and my children. we all love them very much. they are very good tasting and i recommend them for everyone
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this candy! I can probably eat a whole bag they are so delicious! This is my favorite Easter candy, I love the taste and the crunchy texture . Tastes like cookies and cream! A must buy for Easter/spring
Makayla T.
Honestly my favorite candy of all time. After Easter I swear I damn near buy the store. The price is good after Easter :) I eat this stuff until I can't anymore. I buy this every year. It's the best holiday treat.
Casey J.
Nice crunch. I could not eat just one. I went back for another bag since they were so addicting and our local Walmart was sold out. Not expensive either. Upset they are only out during Easter time. My 2 year old loved them also!
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
So delicious, I ate a whole bad in 2 days. I love the cookies and creme flavor considering it's my favorite flavor ever. They have enough crunch and still soft and smooth inside. It's so worth the extra money.
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
Best part about the day after easter is these yummy suckers go on 50% off lol I love these must buy for sure kinda pricey but they taste so good it's worth it lol I recommend you trying this candy for sure !
Kourtney P.
Nothing beats Cadbury eggs at Easter time. I bought these at Meijer. They are a must in my family! I love how you can just go to town or let the chocolate melt in your mouth... my Recommendation. Worth a go!
Heyde M.
These are delicious! Love the whole cookies and creme flavor to it, one of my favorite snacks when craving sweets.... it's so creamy and better than your average chocolate bar.. delicious!!!!! Recommended :)
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!