Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Lyndsey L.
These are so amazing. Probably one of my favorite candies ever. My grandma use to buy all the grandkids big bags of these all the time for Easter we'd always be happy. They are sweet with a little bit of crunch. Defiantly worth buying them. I eat them all the time
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talk about all time favorite Easter candy! These are the only solid chocolate egg I'll east! It's candy shell is kind of gritty/sugary in a good way. The chocolate is great and definitely tastes like classic Cadbury chocolate! I can never deny these when I see them in the store.
Ha T.
I am obsessed with mini cadbury eggs and stock up on them every Easter. This year I saw this flavor at Target and had to have it. I am so bummed I didn't stock up on it as much as I did because these were eaten up so quickly. Hopefully this will be a recurring flavor!
Kara W.
All I can say is that these are my FAVORITE. I'm not sure if they're sold year round but they definitely should be. Very creamy and if you bite them the crunch goes very well with it. 10/10 would recommend. I even got my boyfriend hooked on them after he said he didn't like them.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just when you thought the Cadbury mini eggs couldn't get any better....they come out with this!!! OMG it's like heaven in your mouth! So good!!! A nice candy shell with a cookies and cream center with the Cadbury chocolate. So good, but so hard to find!
Jenna G.
Windermere , FL
I have enjoyed mini eggs around Easter for years. I usually devour at least one bag of the dark chocolate and mild chocolate each year. When I saw these, I had to have a bag. They are amazing with an Oreo center, but I do prefer the all
Chocolate ones.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were surprisingly great! They tasted just like cookies and cream! I think I still prefer the original ones, just because they are a childhood memory, but these are definitely worth buying again. I definitely recommend trying them if you haven't yet!
Tori T.
Middleburg, FL
i LOVE these sooo much. every year when easter comes around i stock up on them. they melt in your mouth & are just so silky and smooth when they do. they are a pretty affordable price & i would recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate
Janki A.
Upland, CA
These are my favorite easter candies! I wait every year for these to come back into stock. And right after Easter is over, I get 2 more pack at a discounted price!! They are completely chocolate on the inside with a hard m&m like shell!
Taylor W.
These taste amazing! Taste just like cookies and cream and are so mouth watering good! They just melt in your mouth and are so easy to eat a bunch at one sitting! Lol if not the whole bag! Love these and would suggest trying them out!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!