Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Anna F.
Newnan, GA
Not my favorite candy of all time but they are my husbands favorite thing. They do always get me excited for spring when I see the stores carrying them each year.
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
my favourite easter chocolate ever! always the best thing to receive easter morning :) love the cute colours and the crunch of the hard candy shell around the chocolate, would definitely recommend to anyone :)
Nosipho M.
Pretoria
Can we have this in South Africa? I love everything candbury makes. They always hit the nail on the head with their chocolate and its real good quality and uber affordable
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cadbury Milk Chocolate is the best quality treat! I love all varieties, and they’re never overpriced! Always easy to find at most stores, too! Delicious!
Olena P.
Ajax, Ontario
These eggs are so tasty and addictive! You can't just have one, you end up having the whole pack. Great buy any time or around easter.
Kauany P.
Minne eggs ... simplesmente uma delicia.. nem tem como descrever essa gostosura! ... já quero muitos chocolatea
Jae S.
Sarnia, ON
these are the most tasty treat! everyone in my house loves these. I have to hide them if I want them for myself
Megan B.
Antigonish, NS
These are always a favourite. You can never go wrong with candy covered chocolate! Affordable and delicious.
Magalie L.
These are my all time favorite easter candy!! It's so good! You need to try it! You won't regret it.
Luisa E.
Steinbach,Manitoba
Love these,always have always will, I just wish they were around all year not just around Easter
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!