Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Kathy B.
My husband loves it ! Not my favorite but they make him happy so I just stocked up for Easter
Brittany G.
I can eat a whole bag of these and not feel guilty! One of my favorite Easter candies now!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were okay. Tasted yummy. Not great. Not awful. But they left a film in your mouth.
Great product! Great price for the amount you get! Great flavor! Crunchy and chocolatey.
Samantha M.
Erlanger, KY
My husband loves these! He loves cookies and creme candies so we just had to try these.
Briana L.
Love these!! My favorite Easter candy of the season!! Can not go a year without them.
Nada A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I love this chewy chocolatey treat! They have the perfect amount of chewy caramel which pairs perfectly with a milky chocolate covering. The way that the caramel is shaped makes it easy to chew and bite through. I could easily go through 5-6 packs of these in an hour. I recommend this to any sweet tooth who loves a good chewy sweet
patricia c.
Clarenville , NL
Does this even need a review? Seriously? You feel like a kid again eating these! The taste and texture stayed the same and it's amazing! Nothing quite compares to these! They've raised in price but I think everyone needs these during Easter
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
Love the Cadbury brand! Great products. Taste yummy. Good value for such a small price! Tastes amazing! My favourite! I usually buy mine at Walmart at easter time! Definitely worth the money and would definitely re-purchase!
Chantal L.
St.Catharines
I wish they sold these all year around! Their my favourite candy! Especially at Easter time! The chocolate is so rich and creamy! I bought this product in a massive bag for only $13 at my local Walmart!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!