Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Kayla B.
Soooo good my favorite when I was a kid and now there even better yummy . So worth the money .
Brittany M.
An Easter favorite you can't go they Easter and not have at least one bag I love the chocolate
Bridget S.
The best! This is one holiday treat I look forward to every year. Melt in your mouth goodness!
Kathy B.
My husband loves it ! Not my favorite but they make him happy so I just stocked up for Easter
Paige R.
I get carried away and by the time I realize it they are all gone! lol favorite Easter candy!
Christina C.
Antioch, TN
Love these! These are my favorite candy! I just hate that I can only get them one time a yr.
Deena H.
Allen , TX
I will always prefer the milk chocolate Cadbury eggs. These weren't bad, but not my favorite!
shanniah b.
Love these in puppy chow! Great snack for when you're having friends over. Satisfies cravings
Brittany G.
I can eat a whole bag of these and not feel guilty! One of my favorite Easter candies now!
Great product! Great price for the amount you get! Great flavor! Crunchy and chocolatey.
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!