Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Rola D.
I like it very much it is very delicious and tasty but too much calories and good choices for kids
Rebecca R.
My favorite Easter candy ever ! Super delicious. Me and my mom cannot wait to get them each year .
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Cadbury is my favorite chocolate its super rich and creamy plus the crunch from the candy coating
Brittany M.
An Easter favorite you can't go they Easter and not have at least one bag I love the chocolate
Bridget S.
The best! This is one holiday treat I look forward to every year. Melt in your mouth goodness!
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
These little treats are so good! However my favorite remains to be the white chocolate flavor.
Kayla B.
Soooo good my favorite when I was a kid and now there even better yummy . So worth the money .
shanniah b.
brockport
Love these in puppy chow! Great snack for when you're having friends over. Satisfies cravings
Kathy B.
My husband loves it ! Not my favorite but they make him happy so I just stocked up for Easter
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
Love these! These are my favorite candy! I just hate that I can only get them one time a yr.
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!