Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

linda M.
They are very good. Like the crunch outside. Good size bag. Would tell my family an friends. Great for Easter
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Favorite Easter Candy ever! Whenever the candy comes out I always buy a bag or maybe even two! I love them
Jena M.
Baton Rouge
Not so much my taste. Rather just plan chocolate. Great for kids. Very crunchy. Once a year it's worth it.
Cherrisa M.
Tacoma , WA
These are amazing. Just hands down delicious. The only negative is that they are only available at Easter:(
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me and my family love these so delicious I will definitely be purchasing these again flavorful delicious
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
These are delicious and addicting! They smell wonderful. Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside!
alissa o.
Salem, OR
I love these more than the white chocolate kit kats. Daily if I could, I live how they melt in my mouth.
Brenda L.
One of my all time favorites. Crunchy outside and soft chocolate inside. My daughter loves them also
Alix M.
Most amazing and best Easter candy ever! Great hard candy shell. Smooth wonderful chocolate inside!
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I love these!!! I grew up getting them as a child and so this brings back childhood memories for me
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!