Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me and my family love these so delicious I will definitely be purchasing these again flavorful delicious
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
These are delicious and addicting! They smell wonderful. Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside!
alissa o.
Salem, OR
I love these more than the white chocolate kit kats. Daily if I could, I live how they melt in my mouth.
Brenda L.
One of my all time favorites. Crunchy outside and soft chocolate inside. My daughter loves them also
Rola D.
I like it very much it is very delicious and tasty but too much calories and good choices for kids
Rebecca R.
My favorite Easter candy ever ! Super delicious. Me and my mom cannot wait to get them each year .
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I love these!!! I grew up getting them as a child and so this brings back childhood memories for me
Alix M.
Most amazing and best Easter candy ever! Great hard candy shell. Smooth wonderful chocolate inside!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Cadbury is my favorite chocolate its super rich and creamy plus the crunch from the candy coating
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
These little treats are so good! However my favorite remains to be the white chocolate flavor.
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!