Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

August H.
These are probably one of the best candies I've ever had. I try to get them every Easter for me and my siblings.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My go to Easter candy! Love buying these when they're on sale to stock up! They're easily addicting do beware!
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
These are my absolute favorite candies!! The chocolate is so smooth and the crunch shell just makes it amazing!
Sarah M.
Allen Park, MI
If you don't like these, you can give them all to me! Seriously... these are awesome. Why don't you like them?
Melissa J.
I love Cadbury Eggs. The chocolate is so soft and smooth and they taste wonderful. Definitely worth the money.
linda M.
They are very good. Like the crunch outside. Good size bag. Would tell my family an friends. Great for Easter
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
One the best fun easter treats kids love them and so do I I love buying them for Easter great in Baskets cute
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Favorite Easter Candy ever! Whenever the candy comes out I always buy a bag or maybe even two! I love them
Cherrisa M.
Tacoma , WA
These are amazing. Just hands down delicious. The only negative is that they are only available at Easter:(
Jena M.
Baton Rouge
Not so much my taste. Rather just plan chocolate. Great for kids. Very crunchy. Once a year it's worth it.
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!