Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Mariah B.
Canandaigua
Very good. Great taste and combination. The value is good for the price you pay. Eat these less often than I'd like to
Amanda G.
These are amazing! My all time favorite candy! I ate the whole bag by myself. I wish they were around all year long.
Jessica M.
DILLONVALE, OH
Yummy I love these things they tastes really good these mini chrunch eggs with chocolate I would eat these all day
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always been one of my favorite candies. These are sweet and crunchy and are just really good. My kids love them too
August H.
These are probably one of the best candies I've ever had. I try to get them every Easter for me and my siblings.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My go to Easter candy! Love buying these when they're on sale to stock up! They're easily addicting do beware!
Sarah M.
Allen Park, MI
If you don't like these, you can give them all to me! Seriously... these are awesome. Why don't you like them?
Melissa J.
I love Cadbury Eggs. The chocolate is so soft and smooth and they taste wonderful. Definitely worth the money.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
These are my absolute favorite candies!! The chocolate is so smooth and the crunch shell just makes it amazing!
linda M.
They are very good. Like the crunch outside. Good size bag. Would tell my family an friends. Great for Easter
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!