Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Jordan F.
Gentry, AR
Absolute favorite easter candy hands down!!! I use them to decorate my cupcakes for easter. And maybe eat a few along the way.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my all time favorite candies to eat during easter season!! They are small and easy to carry in my purse!! Lol
Amber B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wait all year for the delectable little chocolate eggs to come around. They are sooo delicious I couldn't eat an entire bag.
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly I didn't think I would like these at all, but I did! It tasted just like the larger ones but was yummy and bite sized!
Jessica H.
Cerro Gordo, IL
These are my all time favorite Easter candy!!!! I live the coating and the creamy chocolate inside! I stock up on these bags.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
I wait all year for Easter just to but these! ! Now they release limited edition flavors! So fantastic you wouldn't believe.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i love cadbury brand, its just such a d delicous chocolate! i dont eat it often but ive tried it a few times and its great
savannah W.
Cumming, GA
Liked them growing up now get them for my kids and me it's a good treat to get around Easter and to let our kids try too
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are the best Easter candies! I love chocolate! Serving size is 12 prices, not a whole bag. I have to remind myself!
Mariah B.
Canandaigua
Very good. Great taste and combination. The value is good for the price you pay. Eat these less often than I'd like to
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!