Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Serena H.
Somers, MT
I wait all year for Easter just to but these! ! Now they release limited edition flavors! So fantastic you wouldn't believe.
Jessica H.
Cerro Gordo, IL
These are my all time favorite Easter candy!!!! I live the coating and the creamy chocolate inside! I stock up on these bags.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i love cadbury brand, its just such a d delicous chocolate! i dont eat it often but ive tried it a few times and its great
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are the best Easter candies! I love chocolate! Serving size is 12 prices, not a whole bag. I have to remind myself!
savannah W.
Cumming, GA
Liked them growing up now get them for my kids and me it's a good treat to get around Easter and to let our kids try too
Mariah B.
Canandaigua
Very good. Great taste and combination. The value is good for the price you pay. Eat these less often than I'd like to
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
MY FAV EASTER CANDY OF ALL TIME!! I just love CadBury eggs it's what I look forward to the most about Easter lol LOVE!
Amanda G.
These are amazing! My all time favorite candy! I ate the whole bag by myself. I wish they were around all year long.
Jessica M.
DILLONVALE, OH
Yummy I love these things they tastes really good these mini chrunch eggs with chocolate I would eat these all day
Nicole C.
Richlands , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always been one of my favorite candies. These are sweet and crunchy and are just really good. My kids love them too
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!